Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Soda_Thai - Coventry  (Read 1180 times)

5 review(s) for Bella_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tomd101a

Link
External Link/Members Only

Date
November 2023

Duration & price
30 mins. £70 + £10 DFK

Comms & location
Replied quickly, agreed to meet her on 15 min notice. She sent shopping list which agreed to AW profile. Based at usual residential apartments near bus station. If you know you know. Apartment shared with several other girls

Looks
She looks exactly like her pictures, big round enhanced tits and stretch marks/bush. Beautiful pussy and nice and tight. Lovely little sexy body, suckable nipples and beautiful arse.

Service
Went to apartment, was asked not to knock, did the hide behind the door thing. Sorted paperwork, then game on. Norhing new here.

Started with the kissing. No tongues though, seeing as I'd paid for DFK this was surprising. I asked her for a massage but to suck me off first to get me in the mood. This was really good, loads of licking the shaft and slowing down when I asked.

I thought 'fuck the massage' and asked her to ride me. She did this for 5 mins and grinded me good, she has nice little hips you can clamp your hands onto, then she started getting nice and wet. She seemed to be enjoying it, but you never know.

I put her on her back, and she kept her hand in front of her pussy so I didnt go too deep. Which is surprising given that my cock is nothing to write home about, but anyway that gave me a pep :)  She had a lovely bush. I held her legs together and fucked that little hairy pussy till she was soaking wet and moaning. I tried kissing a few times, but she just did light kissing only, no tongues, and pulled away after 10 secs or so.

I asked her to ride me reverse cowgirl, which she obliged to. She has a beautiful little asshole, and the sight her her lips sliding up and down on my cock was awesome. I asked her to speed up and make me cum, and she obliged.

Summary
I realised some time ago that a 15 min service was usually one position, cum then fuck off. I thought this was for me as I usually cum within 10 mins of starting, sometimes within a couple of minutes.  But it's better paying extra for 30m, as they're fine doing multiple positions too, there's no time pressure and they're not trying to get you out the door, and you get more of a GFE.  So I paid for 30 min, lasted for 15, and dont regret it.

With this girl though, even though the sex was good, I was a bit pissed off about the DFK, and would suggest to anyone not to bother with that extra. Also she didn't seem that enthusiastic about her job.

So it's a positive from me, but a low positive.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 05:22:18 pm by Tomd101a »