Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - QuaysGFE - Media City, Manchester - restricted service  (Read 2328 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jrcvdoc

URL: External Link/Members Only

Comms
Meeting took place in early November. Requested a one-hour in-call with anal and CIM by WhatsApp a few days before. Lucy confirmed the price as £180 and asked me to send her a reminder on the day of the meet. I sent a 2nd WhatsApp earlier on the day requesting anal and CIM which was confirmed once more.

Venue
Media City tower block. Lucy sent me the apartment number when I arrived and buzzed me in. There is a concierge in the residence but was unmanned when I walked through the reception to the life.

Lucy
Good looking curvy blonde with very well-done augmented tits and big round arse. Lucy had changed a bit since our last meet with fillers in the cheeks but still looked great.

The meet
This is where things started to go wrong. We lay on the bed, and I started to kiss her mouth. I asked Lucy if she could use her tongue, which she refused even though French kissing is on her likes list. It got worse when she informed me there would be no anal either even though this had been confirmed twice during our WhatsApp exchange. I then found there would be no fingers (another on the likes list), no dirty talk and no CIM (also confirmed twice while arranging the meeting).

In the end the appointment comprised closed mouth lip-kissing, some tit sucking, RO, OWO and sex in mish (which is how I came). During sex Lucy lay back and closed her eyes and looked like she was planning her next grocery shop. Several times I asked if she could open her eyes to no avail.

Conclusion
Apart from closing her eyes and lack of engagement I did enjoy what I allowed to do and after I came Lucy came alive and engaged willingly in friendly conversation. Unfortunately, I wasn’t there for a chat and was disappointed to have paid for services that had no chance of being delivered. I had a great first meet with Lucy a few months ago and was really looking forward to returning. After this big let down I will not be going back.

Offline Blackpool Rock

She was on my HL at one point but a few poor reviews recently, you obviously had a decent punt with her before but this sound pretty shit especially for £180  :thumbsdown:

Online Southernbloke

You poor bugger OP . You got her to confirm all that you wanted and by the sounds of it she gave you very little. Feel terrible for you at £180 as well, that’s a lot of money to spend for a very poor service

Offline jrcvdoc

Thanks Southernbloke

I’ve had a good run recently and these things happen to us all from time to time.

Offline Bustydusty

Totally unacceptable for her to confirm services with you by text then not provide them

Offline LipLover

Appalling! Did she make any attempt to explain why those services would not be available?

Offline jrcvdoc

Health issue for the anal, tongues make her feel sick. No explanation for the others and, by that time, I couldn’t be bothered asking.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Health issue for the anal, tongues make her feel sick. No explanation for the others and, by that time, I couldn’t be bothered asking.
Shame she couldn't have confirmed that on the text  :thumbsdown:

Offline Glossop-boy

I reviewed her last year and was bored. She seemed completely disinterested until it was over and then she was quite chatty and started talking about her cats. Like the OP said, we’re not paying for sparkling conservation. Nothing worse than a girl that’s disinterested. You don’t know where to go and then you start feeling like a complete sap for going in the first place.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

She should have refunded you some money for the services not provided.

Poor practice that.

I saw her about 5 years ago and she was only just above average then imo. 

I think she's suffered from early burn out and needs to look at doing something different or at least change her services offered.
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kool Keef

She probably needs an extended holiday or a career change, she seems to have worked every week for years, certainly every time I go on AW to see who's working her green light is usually on, must have been banged more times than a taxi door.

Offline Jay73265

she keep changing her adultwork name and now it's prettygfe  :unknown:

Offline cpw_19

She was like this 5 years ago - mine is one of the red reviews from 2018 - this all sounds rather familiar!!