Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim_KK Birmingham  (Read 1608 times)

25 review(s) for Kim_KK (13 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Saw Kim last month after being on my HL for quite some time

Location is the same as NNN if you know

Hid behind the door upon entry and led into the room which was nice and good enough and then stripped off and then got a good look at her. Thought she looked okay not all to my liking but i was there purely there for the services which i think is VFM no way she is 26 as her profile states but was not expecting her to be anyway , lot of timber around the waist also

The meet flowed quite naturally with mutual fondling, and i requested owo which was given very nicely and then i asked her get on top and to ride me for a while which was good. I had to pace my self not to finish and pop early so slowed it down a little and then moved on to doggy , she does like to lube up every so often. I then asked for Anal and she accepted , this was good and she felt nice and i went easy on her as i also did not want pop to soon and then i switched to missionary and then spooning

The finale was BJ again with her beside me and Cumming in her mouth which she spat out once i was fully drained

Helped clean up and i was out the door with 5 mins or so to spare

Looks and bodywise imo not to my taste but services provided was great it was for this that i visited her

SP - Romanian, friendly, Good Hygiene, Eager to please. Looks 6.5/10   
Vfm - yes
Visit again - yes
Services - Various Positions + OWO + Anal + CIM
£100 60 mins