Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nada New Thai Poole  (Read 1040 times)

8 review(s) for Nadanew (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline rickyponting

External Link/Members Only

A few new  Thais have been cropping up in Poole lately,have text a few and they all seem to be at the same place,so obviously a new rotational flat.

So this one caught my eye as she has big boobs ,and me loving Thai women and big tits it's an unusual combo and curiosity got the better of me.

After some sleuthing on here she also seems to be part of the Olinas stable in London.

External Link/Members Only

Anyway ,arranged a 30 minute for £80 meet all by text.

Only gave a postcode with address to follow when I got there.

It's a flat above some shops opposite Poole Park,I parked for free in a side street as I do know the area.

A lengthy text followed which wasn't the best directions,but found it ,the door was up a small flight of metal stairs. Felt a bit sketchy as she didn't answer and I thought I might have the wrong flat so had to ring,luckily no one else about.
TBF she answered the door promptly and in I went.

The back alley entrance looked like I was going to enter a shit hole but once inside it was quite a spacious flat,nicely decorated with wooden floors,the bedroom I was led into was huge with a big double bed ,wide-screen TV,leather sofa and mood lighting.

Answered in a dressing gown and flip flops and could see the tits were massive,as she was short and curvy just how I like my Thai women.She looked mid 20s,a bit younger than I punt usually but that's down to slim pickings in Bmth and Poole.

Definitely the girl in the photos with a large tattoo on her midriff.

This is where I fucked up really as upon seeing the tits i got greedy and extended to an hour for £130 agreeing I could come twice.

Folding changes hands,she leaves the room to stash and is soon back.

She was a bit shy to start off with so we both stripped off and I moved in for a feel to which she grimaced a bit as my hands were cold and she suggested a shower.

Fair enough she jumped in with me and proceeded to wash me all over with particular attention to cock and balls.

By this point I'm rock hard as I'm naked in a shower with a unicorn big titted young Thai girl ,bloody heaven!!

Back in the bedroom we get on the bed and start fondling ,lip kissing and me getting a suck on those lovely tits.

I suggested 69 so she flips round and I get my tongue deep in her fresh pussy ,and she's blowing me OWO.

TBH I nearly blew my load in seconds ,told her to stop and she produced the condom and rode me,with those big tits bouncing around I didn't last too long and came in the bag.

She suggested a massage before round two and I agreed.

It wasn't the best ,she said she was trained but it was pretty poor and a bit painful.

This went on for about 20 minutes with a bit of chit chat,her English was not too bad,she told me she was 24 which seemed about right, and it broke the ice a bit as she was a bit quiet at the start.

On the turn more lip kissing and fondling ,sucking tits and some body to body,she got into it a bit more this time,condom number 2 on and she's riding me again,and again I'm in heaven, her skin was so soft and her body and tits so firm ,I haven't felt a younger body like that in a young time.
She's riding me and those big tits are bouncing up and down I could have laid there for hours,to be fair I was lasting this time,she tired out so I suggested doggy style,gave her a good pounding from behind which she took like a champ and I came again.

Up until this point its a good punt but we had a bit of time left and this where it falls to a neutral.

She seemed like she didn't want to do anything else and she left the room for a shower,when she returned she's flicking through the phone,so I thought fuck it,got dressed ,a bit of chit chat and I left ,after a little hug.

Looked at my watch on way out and only 50 minutes had passed.

So the pros

Firm body ,soft skin,big boobs which felt and looked natural,although I aware may not have been.
Services were delivered and good sex.
She's a nice girl once she warms up.

The cons that tipped it to neutral

Sketchy directions and not answering the door promptly
Answering the door in a dressing gown,some nice lingerie and heels would have been better.
Poor massage technique.
Not finishing the meet off very well and stiffing me on time.

Would I visit again?

Yes ,definitely but only for a 30 minute meet.

My fault for getting greedy ,will live and learn.

Will be on the lookout for more Thais at this place.

Offline inalco

Sadly now in Gloucester!

Lovely boobs as you rightly say.