Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Leicester just that bad at the moment?  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Uk765

Looking at the review page you have to scroll down to 8 days previous to see a review in Leicester city. there are a few for Hinkley, Lutterworth, Coalville etc but the actual city centre and radius within that is that dead? surely not.

Offline 801

Depends what you are looking for ?

What's your preference or what type is lacking in Leicestershire would you say ?

Maybe some are just sticking with regulars and not reviewing or venturing out seeing other girls
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 01:35:53 pm by 801 »

Offline Uk765

Depends what you are looking for ?

What's your preference or what type is lacking in Leicestershire would you say ?

Maybe some are just sticking with regulars and not reviewing or venturing out seeing other girls

My regulars slowly disappeared one by one. Usually I would drop by Nina's if I needed a quick, cheap, decent punt but she is not about st the moment, probably not till the new year atleast.

Just looking for a good VFM punt. Half of current profiles are £100+ half hour which okay I'd be prepared to pay but atleast have some decent photos on  the profile and clarify what services are included or extra.

Love when I see a profile which has good detail about what they specifically offer e.g sloppy deepthroat, GFE, PSE, twerking, oiling them up before sex etc.

a lot of profiles are like this: "I am the Blowjob Queen! now give me £100. oh yeah owo is £20."

Offline 801

Id suggest staying away from VS and Roms if requiring honest pictures and services advertised unless you are willing to find a hidden gem as there are some if you are willing to take risks with your money to discover

Get on to AW and see what's available
Check out Xlounge in Leicester, Ellie and Elise are great
Im Pretty some reviews have been left for Thai girls who can offer what you want
Check out DL in Pinxton, Ellie(honey) and others if you can travel out a little

Read the reviews on here and leave some reviews too of your recent punts unless Nina was the last punt for which you did leave review back in May
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 05:39:53 am by 801 »

Offline Uk765

Id suggest staying away from VS and Roms if requiring honest pictures and services advertised unless you are willing to find a hidden gem as there are some if you are willing to take risks with your money to discover

Get on to AW and see what's available
Check out Xlounge in Leicester, Ellie and Elise are great
Im Pretty some reviews have been left for Thai girls who can offer what you want
Check out DL in Pinxton, Ellie(honey) and others if you can travel out a little

Read the reviews on here and leave some reviews too of your recent punts unless Nina was the last punt for which you did leave review back in May

Thanks. I was contemplating to go X-lounge to see Ellie on Saturday. I see she's in on tuesday. Never been to a parlour though. What I do? show up and hope she is available as on the site it said no pre-booking.

Offline 801

Yes I'd suggest showing up and speak to the maid and if the particular girl is busy you will be allowed to wait, noting to worry about

Offline Formicahunt

I've parked up close and phoned X Lounge before to check on availability.

Offline 801

I've parked up close and phoned X Lounge before to check on availability.

Yes I've done the same too , along as it's not too much in advance then it's okay with them if you are outside in the car
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 11:22:30 pm by 801 »

Offline Puntingutils

Yes it's pretty dead - take this from someone whose scoured all over AW. Same goes for Y&H, WM, NW. There's only select few that are attractive, spread out of all these areas(WM&NW) on Aw. You have better luck doing parlours, waiting for tourers to come to your city, or venturing down to London and pay a premium price.