Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sia_42 -Sexy Thai Oriental - York  (Read 874 times)

18 review(s) for Sia_07 (10 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Omadon2001

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Location - An apartment block on a busy main road near Bootham Bar in York

Sia_42 advertises on Vivastreet as being 31 - I would estimate that she is closer to the number in her username - 42

Communication was good and she promptly replied to texts.

I only wanted a massage with HE but Sia offers full service.  He advertised price is £80 for 30 minutes.  I asked how much massage with HE was.  She told me £70 to include oral.  I managed to get her down to £60 for 30 minutes with just massage and HE

She answered the door in a see through negligee with bra and pants.  Visually I liked what I saw.  The photos in the pcitures on AW and VS are of the SP but she is around 10 years older now. 

We'd agreed for her to be naked from the start but she insisted on keeping her knickers on for most of the booking.

Her massage technique is good.  She claimed to be from Bangkok and learnt massage whilst in Thailand.

I suggested I rolled over onto my back.  She immediately went for my cock.

Up to this point I would have rated the booking as a "positive" but it went downhill.    She was intent on making me come as quickly as possible. 

I asked how long I had left. She told me "plenty of time" - but insisted on "cum baby.  Shoot your cum" 

I looked at her and she was completely disinterested.  Atfer cumming and the cleanup I got dressed. 

Putting my shoes on I realised I'd be there for 19 minutes. 

A very low Neutral. 

She claims to be in York for one week only and is in Bury St Edmunds next week.

Offline LittleJohn71

Thanks for review, removed from hot list  :hi: