Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Lovely Malena92 - Brighton & London SW1  (Read 3629 times)

3 review(s) for LovelyMalena92 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

Have posted both visits on 1 review as it makes it easier

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Review 1 - Brighton
First saw this lovely girl in the summer when she was doing a special in call day in a Brighton opposite the beach - Very upmarket 5 star hotel and the usual mod cons that go with 5 star hotels. This was a 1 off as she normally ONLY does out calls in and around Central London

Was recommended by a mutual UKP member that this AW girl was Amazing & Incredible with great sexual skills especially DFK & Oral (OWO) - Sent her a email to ask if she was available at x time for a couple of hours as her AW profile mentioned that she would be in Brighton for 2-3 days and would take a few bookings whilst she was in town. Agreed 2 hours at £300 and caught the train from London - Cheap day return for £18.

Arrived at the hotel - quick text to confirm room number and up I went to the room - Had bought along a nice sparking Rose wine and strawberries so we can have some sexual fun with some mouth to mouth drinking and eating.

Entered the room and saw how stunning she looked in her high heels , bra and knickers with a silky robe loosely worn over her tits and arse.

She looked incredible and pure sex on legs - facially as close to a 10/10, Great sexy eyes and tits to die for. had a quick shower, paperwork out of the way and after a couple of quick drinks started DFK with some great OWO as well as RO before the mac went on for doggy, mish, cowG as well as a few other positions - Lots of wet sloppy kissing all over as well as lots of contact on me with her mouth.

She wanted to please so much that we had the 1st round that lasted nearly an hour -

Round 2 was the same with some of the strawberries getting in the way so I had to lick and suck these from her body.

Great session that slightly ran over - Excellent with her oral and FCK skills and is up there with the best girls that i have seen.

2 hours @ £300 - In call at her Brighton Hotel   

Review 2
Top 5 star hotel in next to Westminster bridge SW1

Again was lucky to book her when she was doing a special day in call at a luxury 5 star hotel a few weeks ago - More of the same as Brighton with a few extra Positives -

Great 1st round that lasted 25 mins with full on DFK, OWO, RO, Mish & CG with lots of wet sucking and tits and arse kissing - Came in Doggy with mac on 2nd round started after a 30 mins relax time where we had a few drinks and some nibbles - This time she had a few toys including her best friend the Wand - she was wet within 5 mins and was getting very wet inside when I put the mac on and had nice deep FCK with her.
The 2 hours was nearly up and was thinking to have a shower before I left - however a nice surprise was that she said ''No way are you going home without have a 3rd pop all over my tits'' - and before I can say anything she started to force her tongue down my mouth while grabbing my dick, mouth open with OWO followed by lots of wet sloppy sucking with lots and lots of tongue action all around the tip and hear as well as the shaft and balls - After 15 mins of pure sex and some dirty talking I came all over her great tits as she had her hands pushing my arse onto her tits so my dick was resting on her nipples - Have not had a 3rd pop in ages - Again slightly over ran as sje wanted to get the 3rd round out of me.
£300 for 2 hours - Great 3 rounds and Top girl

Pros
Great DFK and OWO
Lots of sloppy and wet kissing
Very intelligent girl who is stunning and very sexy all over
Great Tits and arse
100% great attitude to please the client
Initiated 3rd round in London to get the final cum out of me
Profile and Pictures on AW very accurate
Young girl with mature outlook - Student in London
Loves dressing up and looks so good with a great figure

Cons
Only out calls except when she does a 'Special In Call'' day at a luxury Hotel.

I know a few UKP members have seen  her before and in both my sessions in Brighton & London she was Excellent in so many ways and ticked a lot of my boxes - Hope to see her again soon and maybe have a surprise waiting for her -  :hi:

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:20:38 am by password02 »

Offline shagbambi

Glad you had a great time again Password.

I can only reiterate how professional Malena is and how she really makes that extra effort, both in her appearance and in her actions in the bedroom.  A great girl!

Offline monstar

Sounds like you had two amazing visits.

I've had her on my HL since the Bigus Dickus review and only ever seen very positive reports for her service, although there was some dispute about her personality or views on punters back from the time she used to post on here that keep some UKP members away. I had a quick look through the topic that was linked and didn't see anything that would stop me meeting her though.

Unfortunately I was too late attempting to book her at the recent London incall and your report isn't helping! :P Hopefully she will be doing another incall day soon or another positive review will force me into booking a hotel for an outcall!

password02

Sounds like you had two amazing visits.

I've had her on my HL since the Bigus Dickus review and only ever seen very positive reports for her service, although there was some dispute about her personality or views on punters back from the time she used to post on here that keep some UKP members away. I had a quick look through the topic that was linked and didn't see anything that would stop me meeting her though.

Unfortunately I was too late attempting to book her at the recent London incall and your report isn't helping! :P Hopefully she will be doing another incall day soon or another positive review will force me into booking a hotel for an outcall!

I know she starts her studies very soon so will be limited in her time for out calls - it seems perhaps she does 1 in call day every 4-6 weeks as the Brighton in call was approx 5 weeks in between the London In call - Worse case you book a travel lodge or IBIS for £60/£70 or do the special 10-5pm room only for approx £50 and her a couple of hours - mat be expensive but she is IMO totally worth the effort!!

:hi:

Tony Montana

I tried to get a booking with her while I was in London last week, unfortunately, she wasn't for coming out to play.  So, I saw Nicole 19 instead and saved £220.  Malena was still my first choice though which reflects on her quality I guess.

Offline Richard234

Guys, do you know if she smoke?
Like many other punters, we dislike heavy smoking breath.

squeezebox

She only smokes after she has had sex.....she's a 20 a day woman. :D

Tony Montana

No trace of smoking when I saw her.

password02

No trace of smoking when I saw her.

+1 none from me either - did not even know she did smoke

Offline Richard234

Thanks.
I manage to book her this coming wednesday evening. She told me she got lecture next morning, so only can do early evening.

Any tips for me to have a great time?

password02

Thanks.
I manage to book her this coming wednesday evening. She told me she got lecture next morning, so only can do early evening.

Any tips for me to have a great time?

Go with the flow and don't rush - take your time and bring a chilled rose wine and it will go down a treat - her OWO + DTBJ and DFK is amazing, great body tits and arse + stunning face and so beautiful eyes.

Await the review - hope all goes well

:hi:

unclesweetheart

Don't be a twit like I was and over-text her. Put her very much off so I never got a chance to see her again. Her profile is very carefully worded. She tells you there very clearly what she's into and likes. Read, learn, inwardly digest then have an amazing time.

Offline Timnog

Did she just delete her AW? She's actually on my hotlist - she was still there yesterday and I was on the verge of sending a PM for a future booking and now she's gone? ugh :O

password02

I think she may be taking some time off for uni stuff and also some private stuff - she should be back in a week - 10 days

Offline Timnog

I think she may be taking some time off for uni stuff and also some private stuff - she should be back in a week - 10 days

oh thanks for that password. That's a relief whew :)