Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet^sexy^Sasha Carlisle.  (Read 955 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Token77

External Link/Members Only
1 hour at £180 incall. Having had a nightmare and vowing never to punt in Carlisle again I found myself 2hrs early for my drop and I was feeling like a shag. I could not move my van so I had a quick look on aw and of course there was hardly anything. No way was I going Thai and Sasha looked good but at £180 for 1hr I would be breaking my own rule. The thing that swung it was it was an all inclusive price so I thought fuck it and it was google maps for my 15 minute trek. Upon arrival I got the full address and in I went. Sasha Is a bonny lass with a nose piercing. Smallish tits but they were natural.  Before I even handed Sasha the pussy tokens she had her tongue down my throat. The next hour or so was bliss. Great blowjob with lots of spitting and eye contact and I explored all her holes with my fingers and tongue.  It was a bit of a haze really and one of the best punts ever culminating in me worshipping and banging her back entrance until i could take it no longer and boom the bag was full  !!.
We chatted as I dressed then I jogged back to my van, unloaded the goods and then headed back north with a smile. Maybe my faith in punting has been restored  ?.
Nah maybe not but Sasha seems to love what she does and you definitely get that vibe. At first I thought no chance at £180 but everything on her likes was available and there's none of this extra 20 or 30 for cim or A. Most definitely a yes from me.