Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this Natalie?  (Read 6335 times)

fos

guess the only way of knowing its the real natalie is for you too pop along fos . As so far 3 have said HE only nothing else but 1 said ge got it all funny hes the one who posted the thread ect .
If i had the funds I would but there are to many new lovely's about atm.

Frenchy4012

If i had the funds I would but there are to many new lovely's about atm.

I know what you mean foz, but apart from Sally not much in Shrewsbury.

bbb99

guess the only way of knowing its the real natalie is for you too pop along fos . As so far 3 have said HE only nothing else but 1 said ge got it all funny hes the one who posted the thread ect .

Have just returned to UK. Am amazed at the shenanigans regarding Natalie and Sophie. As many others have said Natalie is (or was) always a great visit.
I saw her at Sophie's before my holiday and it was definitely business as usual. Perhaps she has changed for "new punters"?  Perhaps she didn't like the new punters? I don't know?  I also object to being "associated" with her. I am just a punter like I hope the rest of you are?
I have tried to book Natalie for next week but couldn't get a reply to either my calls or texts to Sophie on Saturday afternoon or today so am not sure what has happened. So I have booked 90 minutes elsewhere for tomorrow.
Surely the purpose of this site is to make sure our hard earned £'s are a good investment for our pleasure?

Frenchy4012

Have just returned to UK. Am amazed at the shenanigans regarding Natalie and Sophie. As many others have said Natalie is (or was) always a great visit.
I saw her at Sophie's before my holiday and it was definitely business as usual. Perhaps she has changed for "new punters"?  Perhaps she didn't like the new punters? I don't know?  I also object to being "associated" with her. I am just a punter like I hope the rest of you are?
I have tried to book Natalie for next week but couldn't get a reply to either my calls or texts to Sophie on Saturday afternoon or today so am not sure what has happened. So I have booked 90 minutes elsewhere for tomorrow.
Surely the purpose of this site is to make sure our hard earned £'s are a good investment for our pleasure?

Just read your post on another thread bbb99, where you say your new on here, what a idiot you are ffs grow up.

fos

I cant believe how far down the list I had to search to find this thread!

Well Shaven4you - you ask and I deliver.
Booked with Sophie and made it very clear that I wanted to see Natalie and the good news is that she does work from within Sophie's so I didn't need my reserve list after all.
(Having said that Kaz is defo on my to do list now, so thanks to those who replied)

Back to Natalie:
The not so good news is that since her birthday and entering into a new decade; she has reflected on her life and what she is doing and no longer delivers all of the good things we knew and loved.

I had a massage with HE and really could not believe it was the same girl - very disappointing.
Not third rate but it lacked all of the fun and sexy sensually that I loved about her and he is still fun to talk to and bubbly as ever.

Bottom line is - I feel as though I have taken another for the team as I was really in need of something extra today.

She is working a lot for Sophie at present as Sophie has a painful little problem and is recovering.
Any questions PM me but make it snappy 'cause I am probably off line for a few days.

fos

Frenchy4012

I cant believe how far down the list I had to search to find this thread!

Well Shaven4you - you ask and I deliver.
Booked with Sophie and made it very clear that I wanted to see Natalie and the good news is that she does work from within Sophie's so I didn't need my reserve list after all.
(Having said that Kaz is defo on my to do list now, so thanks to those who replied)

Back to Natalie:
The not so good news is that since her birthday and entering into a new decade; she has reflected on her life and what she is doing and no longer delivers all of the good things we knew and loved.

I had a massage with HE and really could not believe it was the same girl - very disappointing.
Not third rate but it lacked all of the fun and sexy sensually that I loved about her and he is still fun to talk to and bubbly as ever.

Bottom line is - I feel as though I have taken another for the team as I was really in need of something extra today.

She is working a lot for Sophie at present as Sophie has a painful little problem and is recovering.
Any questions PM me but make it snappy 'cause I am probably off line for a few days.

fos

Your in no rush to go back there ten fos ?

Frenchy4012

Offline shaven4you

From the way everyone spoke about her she was a stunner. I wouldnt class her looks and body anything near that .
let alone the poor massage and hj .

fos

I don't recall anybody suggesting she is a stunner but she has a pleasant face, a great body and a cracking pair of 36DD's.

Don't forget your original posting - you didn't see Natalie, you saw Nom who moves around a lot.
She was with Su for a time and I agree she's not good in any respect.
Sophie was telling you a little white one when she said Nom was also called Natalie.
I forget Natalie's Thai name but it has four syllables and begins with A.

Anyway not much point in discussing her further atm.