Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this Natalie?  (Read 6343 times)

bbb99

me thinks I have found her new "office". Will advise more when I have confirmation!

yorkshire123

Fuck me i can't wait but excuse me if i don't hold my breath  :music:
(welcome back by the way  ;))

Frenchy4012

me thinks I have found her new "office". Will advise more when I have confirmation!

Where is her new " office " oldman.

Offline Pauluk1

Offline hugh jarse

Any updates Oldman on the whereabouts of Nat??

bbb99

Any updates Oldman on the whereabouts of Nat??

She works with Sophie!  Chalk and cheese!

Offline jameslover

What the hell is going on with this thread?! Who are you referring to? Links??!

bbb99

Natalie used to work at Suzi's in Telford
She is the best Thai girl around!

bbb99

Natalie used to work at Suzi's in Telford
She is the best Thai girl around!

Going to see the famous Natalie tomorrow.
Will report back.

Frenchy4012

Going to see the famous Natalie tomorrow.
Will report back.

Look forward to that report, lucky you.

bbb99

Look forward to that report, lucky you.

Seen Natalie  Am knackered. Need I say more!

AB

Seen Natalie  Am knackered. Need I say more!

Yes please, link would be useful :-)

yorkshire123

bbb99

Bloody hell i feel deflated after such a big build up :(

It is the same Natalie as it always was!

Roadster

Is she massage with HE or full service?  What makes her so special then?  Details please!

yorkshire123

It is the same Natalie as it always was!

Some of the posts below may have given you a small clue that not all members knew who you were talking about, My deflation was when i finally found out that she is a rub & tug girl  :(

Fuck me i can't wait but excuse me if i don't hold my breath  :music:
(welcome back by the way  ;))
Who the fuck is Natalie.
Yes please, link would be useful :-)
Is she massage with HE or full service?  What makes her so special then?  Details please!

bbb99

Some of the posts below may have given you a small clue that not all members knew who you were talking about, My deflation was when i finally found out that she is a rub & tug girl  :(

Can assure you that she is not a rub and tug girl (like this haven't heard that before!).
I have had the FS pleasure many times!

AB

Can assure you that she is not a rub and tug girl (like this haven't heard that before!).
Would you be good enough to share the details in the form of a decent review please bbb.

bbb99

Would you be good enough to share the details in the form of a decent review please bbb.

She has been reviewed a number of times. Just search Natalie telford and they all appear.

yorkshire123

Well bully for you, for some reason you seem to think i was having a dig but i i can assure you i wasn't.
So wind the fucker in before someone starts checking who you were during your last stint on UKP   :P

fos

Since Natalie works within Sophies I don't think its a good idea to post a public review as it might compromise Sophie.
bbb99 might pm you if you ask nicely!
Suffice it to say that I defy anybody to leave disappointed whether they have a massage or FS.

Frenchy4012

All the reports on Natalie are that she is a great girl and well worth a visit,

I must make the effort and go and see her.

Offline shaven4you

phoned up Sophies and booked in asked for massage with Natalie was told yes and   was sent a txt with the address i replyed with the time and massage with Natalie and had a reply saying yes and yes .
Easy to find address went in was shown to the room paid £60 and was told to lay on massage table ( looks like a wallpapering table) not a nice table by all means no hole to put your head rock hard no padding realy at all .
massage started feet , legs bum , was ok had alot better then on to my back n shoulders , i was around 35 mins into the massage and asked if i can have body2body was told no dont do it so i let her carry on with massage .
Was asked to turn over belly massage with light strokes to balls ect ect she pushed her butt on to my hand so i had a little feel then inside of her leg .

Then onto happyending not alot to say realy a oily wank is a oily wank.

Only good part was when i shot my load been saving it for a cpl of weeks since my trip to prague .  fired a load what got her on side of face and in her eye.

On my way out i asked are you Natalie who i booked when a called and txted reply was NO im nom i asked why didnt i get massage from Natalie like i asked reply was we take it in turns .

so people if you havnt met Natalie before like me make sure you ask when you get there .
On my way out a slim young girl was walking in pritty face just been shopping  im pritty sure that was Natalie

over all 5/10  due to booking natalie and getting someone else
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:46:13 pm by shaven4you »

Offline shaven4you

Forgot to add it was like ordering a filtet steak and getting a cheap kerbab shop burger .wish i went to crewe for a full punt at brooklyns.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 03:51:12 pm by shaven4you »

Frenchy4012

Not good that way out of order, I don't no if its worth me trying to see Nat now.

Offline shaven4you

Not good that way out of order, I don't no if its worth me trying to see Nat now.

Tell me about it .. Tbh i was waiting for the massage to finish unlike all the other massages ive had in my life were you dont want it to end
I know 110% if i went to brooklyns i would of had a great time full naked body to body owo ect ect for £20 more and 30 mins longer on train .

fos

On my way out a slim young girl was walking in pritty face just been shopping  im pritty sure that was Natalie

over all 5/10  due to booking natalie and getting someone else
The slim young girl with the pretty face will have been Sophie!

This happened to me a couple of times when Natalie was at Suzi's. One stand in girl was fantastic but generally they were third rate and after a while if I didn't like the look of the girl I just said sorry its not who I booked and walked out. Lesson learned.

You need to let Sophie know you are not happy otherwise they will just keep doing it.
If in doubt and you have never met Natalie she is 40 and is well blessed in boobs department.

bbb99

This happened to me a couple of times when Natalie was at Suzi's. One stand in girl was fantastic but generally they were third rate and after a while if I didn't like the look of the girl I just said sorry its not who I booked and walked out. Lesson learned.

You need to let Sophie know you are not happy otherwise they will just keep doing it.
If in doubt and you have never met Natalie she is 40 and is well blessed in boobs department.

I am really surprised because Natalie is very lively and has always left me wanting to come back and what was described was not my experience earlier this week.
I agree let Sophie know - quickly to nip any further issues in the bud.
By the way, Sophie is older than Natalie!!

Roadster

Drove over to Telford to see Natilie today.  When I got in the room I checked that she was indeed Natilie, (I’d never met her before), she said she was. 

40+20 for a massage with HE.  The massage was okay but not great, in fact pretty much exactly as described by shaven4you.  The HE was at best competent, (she sat on the bed with her back to me and jacked me off as quickly as she could with a handful of oil despite my asking her to slow down twice.  She then jumped up and disinfected her hands before grabbing the baby wipes for the cleanup). 

Nothing else was on offer. I asked, got told no … but there might be if I came again on another day … maybe.

There was nothing particularly wrong with the experience but it was in no way outstanding.  It cost me twice what I would have paid off Constitution Hill for a woman at least ten years older to deliver a so-so wank and it took me five times as long to drive there. 

Another day is probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Offline shaven4you

I am really surprised because Natalie is very lively and has always left me wanting to come back and what was described was not my experience earlier this week.
I agree let Sophie know - quickly to nip any further issues in the bud.
By the way, Sophie is older than Natalie!!

I wont be wasting money there again as for letting her know theres no point im not going again.
Just a heads up to others who are thinking about going for first time make sure the girl you book is realy the girl at the start.

Offline shaven4you

Drove over to Telford to see Natilie today.  When I got in the room I checked that she was indeed Natilie, (I’d never met her before), she said she was. 

40+20 for a massage with HE.  The massage was okay but not great, in fact pretty much exactly as described by shaven4you.  The HE was at best competent, (she sat on the bed with her back to me and jacked me off as quickly as she could with a handful of oil despite my asking her to slow down twice.  She then jumped up and disinfected her hands before grabbing the baby wipes for the cleanup). 

Nothing else was on offer. I asked, got told no … but there might be if I came again on another day … maybe.

There was nothing particularly wrong with the experience but it was in no way outstanding.  It cost me twice what I would have paid off Constitution Hill for a woman at least ten years older to deliver a so-so wank and it took me five times as long to drive there. 

Another day is probably not going to happen anytime soon.

blue dress ? good handfull size boobs ?

Frenchy4012

If I book Natalie fos is there anyway I can tell that its Natalie and not another girl except for the big boobs.

fos

Tricky!
She is usually very free and willing with kisses as soon as the door is shut

Offline Murphy54

looks like I had a near miss today. work took me to Telford this evening, when I tried to book Natalie for 7 I was told she was already booked. So I decided to leave it for another day.
If it's a bait and switch place I won't bother trying.
unless there's some way of making sure it's Natalie that I get of course.
Does anyone have a picture or accurate description?

bbb99

looks like I had a near miss today. work took me to Telford this evening, when I tried to book Natalie for 7 I was told she was already booked. So I decided to leave it for another day.
If it's a bait and switch place I won't bother trying.
unless there's some way of making sure it's Natalie that I get of course.
Does anyone have a picture or accurate description?

I am amazed at what I am reading because I have seen her many times at Suzi's and once at Sophie's. As other punters have already said in other threads she is very, very good!

As far as a description.......Natalie is probably taller than the average Thai girl, a big girl, probably size 12/14. Big boobs. Quite heavy legs. Bubbly personality very chatty. Fully shaven and loves to please.
Also, as fos has said she is very happy to kiss and always seems to like what she does.

Offline shaven4you

so one good report for natalie and 2 bait and swich reports in the last  3 days .
Maybe sophie knows natalie is a ££££ maker thats why shes saying shes there working

Anyone else been along or going ? or called up to see who is working ?

fos

I still think you need to phone Sophie and complain if only for your fellow punters sake. Just tell her that the word on the street is that service is going down hill.

Offline shaven4you

I still think you need to phone Sophie and complain if only for your fellow punters sake. Just tell her that the word on the street is that service is going down hill.

just phone after saying why was my massage with someone else and not natalie who i book when i call yesterday morning the person on phone hung up . Tryed to call back and just keeps ringing .. 110% BAIT N SWICH
Ive sent a txt just now asking the same thing also saying i have posted on a well know massage forum were plenty of her regular punters read . see if i get a reply
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:56:48 pm by shaven4you »

Offline shaven4you

had a reply to me txt .............  SHE HAS TWO NAMES SHE NATALIE was the reply

fos

had a reply to me txt .............  SHE HAS TWO NAMES SHE NATALIE was the reply
Pretty sure thats a load of b*****x

Offline shaven4you

Hidden Image/Members Only

yes fos . im still waiting for someone else to say they have been and met natalie and had a great time so far theres only one , the person who found her and posted this thread about her .

Offline midsman2012

Is the famous Natalie you refer to here the same Natalie from Sabai Thai in Birmingham, that comes up in a blue top if you google her (on viavstreet or gumtree ad).

Banned reason: Can't be arsed to review in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Frenchy4012

Has anyone seen Natalie at Sophie except for bbb99 ?

Frenchy4012

Text Sophie just and she says Natalie and Orn are the same person like shaven4you said, seems to me that there are two Natalies and the one who is at Sophies that is not very good but the one from Birmingham that is great, or have I got it wrong ?

Offline shaven4you

Is the famous Natalie you refer to here the same Natalie from Sabai Thai in Birmingham, that comes up in a blue top if you google her (on viavstreet or gumtree ad).

had a look at photos that IS NOT the girl who is in welly the girl in welly is younger plus not as busty and as good looking.
So is the photo when googles the real natalie then ???

fos

When I said a load of b*****x I was referring to Sophies response not what 'shaven4you' said so sorry if I caused some confusion.

See my opening post in the Shropshire Massage thread.
I have had many a good session with the 'true' Natalie when she was at Suzi's but have not been to Sophies for a long time and never seen her there.
Good times on the massage table and on the bed and dare I say (risky I know) but equally as good as Sienna Bronze in the oral department.

bbb99's description is pretty good and accurate although I would say nearer a size 12 than a 14 but I suppose it in the eye of the beholder.

I have never heard of Natalie having two names but I'm going to try and get some info from elsewhere.
Will keep you updated.

fos

I phoned Suzi today with the idea of asking her about Natalie.
Waste of time - I can't under stand half of what she says so I'm non the wiser.

Offline shaven4you

I phoned Suzi today with the idea of asking her about Natalie.
Waste of time - I can't under stand half of what she says so I'm non the wiser.

guess the only way of knowing its the real natalie is for you too pop along fos . As so far 3 have said HE only nothing else but 1 said ge got it all funny hes the one who posted the thread ect .

Frenchy4012

guess the only way of knowing its the real natalie is for you too pop along fos . As so far 3 have said HE only nothing else but 1 said ge got it all funny hes the one who posted the thread ect .

The 1 who said he got it all is not posting now, I wonder why.