Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda Thai29- Manchester  (Read 2154 times)

7 review(s) for Linda Thai29 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline Col12

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened about a week ago, she has now moved onto Birmingham

Comms was good, although when I arrived I was kept waiting for 10 mins but wasn't short changed on time

Tokens - £120 for an hour

Girl - this is where I wasn't sure about a positive. I'd say the pictures are 10 years ago, she still looks tidy but on my return I double checked the pictures and yes I'm sure it was her. For a 39 year old (my guess) she's still a size 8 and natural but I wasn't over attracted to her

Started with a massage and moved into OWO, followed by RO and back to OWO to first pop. Second was a variety of positions mish, doggie and her on top she was keen to please and made all the right noises before finishing with more OWO and a finger in my hole to assist

Overall I enjoyed the meet and good VFM, hence a positive although not sure I'd return

Offline jonko

I think I saw this one last weekend. Ashton Old road site? I actually went to see the other Thai girl called Olivia who I read some great reviews of, but when got there, I was a little late and she had taken another client for an hour so Linda opened the door and took me in. I said you are not Olivia and she said no she is busy now..pi

As you said, about 10 years older than her pics, I didn't get around to do a review. it was a shitty punt for me, but glad to hear yours was ok with her.