Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Milton Keynes  (Read 1453 times)

148 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (141 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Online Mr Garmin

External Link/Members Only

Meeting happened within the last 3 months

TLDR - She's Gorgeous, sorry it's another glowing recommendation.

Longer version -

Inc, DFK, OWO, CG, doggy etc. etc. She does CIM @£20 but I didn't partake this time

Like many, I'm sure, I've had Vicky on my HL for as long as I can remember but on the occasions that she tours nearby it's just never been convenient.  This time was different.

I'd seen that she was in MK and blasted off a text message on the morning of the meeting.  She replied that she was available later and without hesitation I booked for an hour @£160

GV was staying at a clean, tidy, fit for purpose ABnB in The Hub area and I parked up for an hour @£1.00 nearby before making my way to the flat.

GV is not a skinny waif but certainly not fat, she's perfectly proportioned with tits that are just right for her frame and her AW profile is absolutely accurate including that she's not keen on her nipples being played with, which I forgot.  I looked for the most accurate picture in her gallery but couldn't decide as they are all a very good representation of who you'll  meet.  Her main profile pic is probably the one that I'd choose, I even subscribed to her PG which just confirms the public pictures.

I knocked on the door and GV opened it standing behind before the reveal.  My instant reaction was that I was not disappointed and knew straight away that this would be good.  Almost immediately Vicky DFK me, she was dressed in a jade green multi piece lingerie set similar to the ones in her gallery in different colours which complimented her body perfectly.  I pulled away and proffered the dosh before quickly jumping into the shower.  A couple of minutes later when I returned GV was sitting on the bed waiting.

From that point on it really was a blur, with Vicky immediately dropping to her knees for some of the best OWO I've ever had followed by more DFK before moving on to different positions from doggy to CG to mish with Vicky making noises that indicated that she was enjoying herself as much as I was and the hour went in no time at all with me finishing in the bag with just enough time to spare for another shower

Vicky appears to really enjoy her job or at least makes a really good fist of the act.  While I was fucking her she would reach down between her legs and I naturally assumed that she was checking the dom but in reality she was frigging herself off while I was fucking her!

I can now understand why Vicky has such a long string of +ve reviews and will certainly return if the stars align again.

BTW, did I mention that she is gorgeous?

Offline Bunbury

Agree completely, lives up to her name totally gorgeous.
She likes that green sexy underwear by the looks of it too  :P