Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina GFE Brentwood  (Read 754 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7452162) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only. I have reviewed before some time ago but this is a new profile and was significantly different. Comms good over phone and text. She doesn't have prices listed, I asked for 30 mins with owo and dfk which was £180. Venue was apartment in block in Brentwood, sufficient parking around. Buzzed in and met by lady in figure hugging white dress, she is as pics, very petite, very attractive mid 20's at a guess. Nice tidy room with ensuite, good quality bodywash, nice towel and small bottle of mouthwash provided. Paperwork done, shower taken.
Straight into nice fk and dfk, removed her dress, nice matching lingerie, gym fit but feminine with a six pack now! I was very excited, frantic, kissing, groping, off with bra. The hard round enhancements unfortunately as reported before but very responsive nipples. Sucked and licked a lot, she sat on the bed and gave me a sensual bj without, lots of shaft and ball attention with good eye contact, into 69, meaty pu##y lips, all nice and shower fresh, rimming on her. Condom on, can't remember if lube used, sex in cowgirl, lots of attention to boobs, she is also tight. Then all variations of missionary with lots of dfk, Said I wanted to finish on her boobs, so off with the condom and back to owo, she started to play with my starfish, I intimated this was enjoyable and she slipped a finger in and vigorously finger fuc##ed me whilst blowing me, this was highly enjoyable and just at the last moment she jerked me over her boobs to a highly satisfying finale. Clean up, chat, shower and go.
negs, no cim (stated on profile), maybe expensive?
Pros, as pics, tight, good dfk, very good at sex
Her English has improved to basic which is fine, she remembered little things I like from before, I am sure I will return again if she stays in the area as I know I will have a great time. No hesitation to reccomend.

Offline Maverick1808

Active today on AW but she’s removed all her prices & durations which is odd.

I’ll keep her in mind after the string of positives though.