Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Diamonds  (Read 3128 times)

Offline MasterChief

External Link/Members Only

Booked 30 min with Lola via Diamonds this morning, the usual with them, call for the number…. All good.

Arrived at the flat and the next door one is being decorated, so decorators all over the place, not Lola or Diamonds fault though.

Lola is a slim attractive blond (Died) with a fantastic figure, she was wearing some sexy underwear showing off her lovely body when she answered the door, very nice :). Dealt with the paperwork and Lola fetched me a drink, while I stripped off. Back in the room and we are sat on the bed, some nice DFK and a bit of groping, she asks me what I am looking for, anything is on the menu except anal and swallowing, off with half of Lolas outfit leaving her in a skimpy thong, my hands are all over her, she really has a fantastic pair of tits, they are worth the £50 alone! I can’t emphasise how great her figure is especially her tits and arse. She does have a rather large tattoo, but I like them on a girl so not a problem for me.

Lola gets me to lie on the bed and starts to lick and suck my cock, she really knows how to give a great blow job, gradually taking more and more of my cock into her mouth till I am lay on my back thrusting hard into her mouth, she is on top and nothing stopping her from moving away, but she meets my thrusts so I am face-fucking her really hard, with pretty much all of my dick in her mouth. After about five min of this I have to stop as I want to fuck her, so on with the hood and off with her thong, wow lovely pussy, shaved around the lips, but the rest of her pubes trimmed into a kind of long designer stubble, really nice and so horny to see a girl with some nice trimmed pubes for a change, I complement her on this and she responds telling me she thinks she is too old to have the pussy of a baby LOL, have to say I kind of agree with her, I like the trimmed pubes look.

On to some fucking, first in mish so I can watch my cock in that pussy, so fucking horny, she is a really responsive fuck, and funnily enough we are having a bit of a chat about what we are doing, not “dirty talk” but really horny none the less, onto doggy, I really can’t fault this girl at all, watching myself fuck her from behind is almost as good as the frontal view, what a great arse! The conversation we are having falters a bit as I get close to popping. Pulling my cock out of her I tell her I want to cum in her mouth, what position do you want to be in she asks, so I choose to lie on my back, face-fucking her again, this time even harder and rougher than before, but again she does not pull away, taking me right in her mouth, as I cum she continues to suck me till long after I have finished, one of the best blow jobs I have had, awesome. Clean up and time to go, great girl great punt.

Would I go again, booked her for tomorrow :yahoo: Thanks Lola!

Offline ohfook1t

nice review..... in your top 5 then?

Offline MasterChief

nice review..... in your top 5 then?

Of all time no not quite, of girls available now, yes definitely

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review :thumbsup:

I also saw her this week :D

Offline MasterChief

Great review :thumbsup:

I also saw her this week :D

Yes just seen your review, bit uncanny how we seem to be meeting the same girls we are probably crossing each others paths all the time LOL

Offline foreverchanges

Great review Parisno.
When I saw her last week what really stunned me was that her oral began almost mechanically then suddenly she got into the groove and it was truely outstanding.
Not a great fan of tattoos but hers is one of the better ones and finally it has to be said that importantly Lola seems to have an excellent attitude.

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks Parisno.

Added to the 'to do' list.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Yes just seen your review, bit uncanny how we seem to be meeting the same girls we are probably crossing each others paths all the time LOL

Perhaps we are stalking each other :D

sentinel

Well she walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her name and at the top of her voice she said Lola, L-O-L-A  Lola, la la la la Lola.

The Kinks 1970.

Offline MasterChief

Perhaps we are stalking each other :D

Well who should our next victim be?

Offline MasterChief

Well she walked up to me and she asked me to dance,

I asked her name and at the top of her voice she said Lola, L-O-L-A  Lola, la la la la Lola.

The Kinks 1970.

Yes been going through my head ever since I saw her LOL

Offline foreverchanges

Yes been going through my head ever since I saw her LOL

Yeah and I think we can safely say that this particular Lola isnt a man!!!

Toshiba

Sloppy seconds i'd call it

Offline MasterChief

Sloppy seconds i'd call it

Or sloppy thirds, fourths, fifths..... Just like every punt LOL

Offline Boom52

Great review Parisno.

Seriously considering joining this queue - that is now back to the Swing Bridge!!

Offline MasterChief

Saw Lola again yesterday, and the session was even better than the first one. Top top girl.

Lola, if you are reading this sorry for the mess up completely my fault!

Offline Highlander

Not working for a few weeks apparently, anybody know why?

kerrywasthebest

I saw her on Saturday afternoon and she was in fine form. There was no mention of time off. I think she cancelled her Sunday shift too and last time I looked, her photos were no longer on the site.

For what it's worth, I would recommend her too and when I get round to it will post a review.

She was off the rota for a few weeks soon after joining for a holiday. Perhaps that's what this absence is for. Hopefully, she will be back soon.

sentinel

Sometimes when a girl takes her photos down and cancels her working days at short notice it's because boyfriend/family etc. have become suspicious of her job and she's had to lay low for a while.

Offline Bengeo13

I haven't been able to meet Lola yet, but not for the want of trying. After missing out again with a booking due to work commitments I mentioned my frustration to Diamonds and they told me she was away for a few weeks but gave no reason. Patience is a virtue or so I'm told!

Offline Bengeo13

It was great news to see the return of Lola yesterday, and even better news was being able to secure my first, and not the last, booking with her. No need to repeat the details of Parisno's review I can only add my agreement to his opinion that she's one of the best around at the moment,
My memory may be failing me but I can't think of a better owo technique than hers, certainly for me anyway.

Offline foreverchanges

It was great news to see the return of Lola yesterday, and even better news was being able to secure my first, and not the last, booking with her. No need to repeat the details of Parisno's review I can only add my agreement to his opinion that she's one of the best around at the moment,
My memory may be failing me but I can't think of a better owo technique than hers, certainly for me anyway.

Agree Bengeo..definitely up there with Morgan imho and as I've stated previously the fact that she started tentatively made it all the better...obviously shes had plenty of practise sucking cock in the last month!!