Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Parker - Gateshead  (Read 1252 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5075948) (37 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jay-north east

External Link/Members Only

1st of all I need to apologise as I’ve not done any reviews for quite some time. So I will start to catch up now (and I will make sure they are all from within the last 6 months).

I will start with my latest booking which was last week with Amelie. I’ve seen Amelie a few times over the last year and it gets better and better each time.

Communication was great. I booked a few days in advance and then the day before realised I could get there earlier if it worked for her. I messaged but as it was a day off I didn’t get a reply until the next morning but that was absolutely fine.

Clear instructions given for address and parking options. Found a space with ease and messaged to say I was there. That was about 10 minutes before the appointment time. 5 minutes later got a reply giving me the go ahead to head to the door. Buzzed in quite quickly and used the lift as didn’t want to tire myself out climbing 5 flights of stairs.

Welcomed into the flat with a warm smile and friendly chat. Got the paperwork sorted and was offered a glass of water. I undressed while she got the drink and on her return we moved to the bed. I left my boxer shorts on and she was wearing very skimpy underwear. We cuddled up and after a brief chat we started to kiss. I’ve always enjoyed kissing this beautiful woman but this time it felt so much better than previously. Even though previously was very good. She got into it so much more and I honestly could have kissed her for the full half an hour. Oh yeah before I forget the booking was for 30 minutes for £70. When I 1st saw her she charged £80 so very happy that it’s now £70. Anyway i alternated from kissing her and sucking her amazing breasts before moving down to lick her pussy. I’ve never actually licked her before but it just felt right on that day and she tasted good. She made all the right noises. Went back for more kissing before it was her turn to taste me. Owo was amazing like it always is with her. We kissed some more before more owo. I then asked her to ride me. She popped the condom into her mouth and put it on my cock using only her mouth! What a girl! She then got on top and I went to heaven. The sex was just perfection. I eventually came with her leaning down to me with our lips locked together as she continued to ride my cock. Amazing!
Lay together for a few moments and had a further chat. Wipes offered for clean up and also used the bathroom. One more kiss as I made my way to the door.

Great time, with a great girl, and for me she is currently the best around.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 07:21:21 pm by jay-north east »

Offline local lad

Glad you enjoyed yourself, she's been on my list for ages just never getting round to it.