Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about Sensual Seductress X of Mansfield  (Read 984 times)

Offline thepatrician

/www.adultwork.com/6999772

She looks nice and milfy and her aw reviews seem to tally with people who've seen known girls. (As opposed to a load of fiction)

Comments welcomed.

4 review(s) found for SENSUAL SEDUCTRESS X linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline GoldTop

« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 05:37:25 pm by GoldTop »

Offline thepatrician

Ah. Sorry.

Still, new reports welcomed.

Offline Charliehutton

That picture of her in the short black skirt and the crisp white blouse reminds me of Vicki Michelle in Allo Allo. You might need a bit of imagination, but you could be on to a winner.

Online badsin

That picture of her in the short black skirt and the crisp white blouse reminds me of Vicki Michelle in Allo Allo. You might need a bit of imagination, but you could be on to a winner.

I get where you're coming from Charlie..... I always preferred the shorter brunette myself, her name escapes me🤔
Looks good, I'd be interested in any further information, although pricing seems prohibitive  :hi:

Offline NervousJ

vicky michelle!!!! oooo la laaaa.... we are showing are ages but my god she was hot when i was a mere boy...

shame about her prices...

Offline shagmore

vicky michelle!!!! oooo la laaaa.... we are showing are ages but my god she was hot when i was a mere boy...

shame about her prices...

Fully agree on both counts, Vicky Michelle was one hot babe.
I dont pay more than £150 on principle,

Offline Allo

Good coms but limited availability, easy going, discrete entrance through the gate around the back of old style semi. Nicely dressed and straight upstairs, stripped good lingerie, good oral (69) very clean. Looks good and feels better. Good legs and arse. Best boobs I have seen on a woman any way near her age, full and softly hanging, perfect! Good cowgirl for a good time and she finished me with hand job. She seems up for other activities, seemed interested in water sports but never been there. Ideal older woman punt relaxed and fucks well. I encourage you to try!