Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luma Brazilian - Birmingham (TOFTT)  (Read 1282 times)

Offline Yellowskin

Currently doesn't have an adultwork profile, found on vivastreet and kommons. Vivastreet ad gone as she's no longer in Birmingham.

30mins incall, £80 + fk £30

Apartment near tesco off pagoda island, plenty of pay & display parking.

Appearance

No makeup, cute, all natural slim girl, and great plump tits.

Meet

Plan A didn't work(Natasia Phoenix) so messaged Luma and found out Sunday was her last day before moving to Leicester. Fomo kicked in and got a meet arranged.
Went for a basic vanilla meet with kissing only, kissing wasn't deep but more sensual with light tongue action. Started off with kissing, then she went on her knees for some ow, didn't do much for me as it was slow and covered. Moved onto the bed for more kissing, then cowgirl which felt great, nice tight pussy , great views of her tits, and lots of passionate kissing., took a good pounding. Flipped her over for some missionary, then pulled her up close and transitioned to lotus, lots of grinding then picked her up off my lap and tried thrusting but the noise of the bed banging against the wall put me off. Time was running out so laid down and asked for a hj to finish.  Cleaned up, quick chat while dressing and said our goodbyes.

Conclusion

She was exactly what I was hoping for, all natural next door cutey, non gym type slim, proper feminine. Sex was good, friendly girl, no rushing, and seemed to enjoy the meet. Said she might be back after Leicester, so will keep an eye out as I'd definitely be up for an hr next time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline thebastard

Great review and thanks for intel as always!

Offline pbrown355

Thanks. This is one to look out for a return to Brum.