Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Outcall to London Hotel - a first experience  (Read 3479 times)

167 review(s) for MissKDD (163 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Kingfisher1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue: outcall to a fancy hotel in London
Girl: 3/10
Skills: 10/10
Price paid: £250
Comms: 10/10
Meet: September 2023

Been meaning to punt for years. Finally got around to it. So I rather foolishly just decided to choose the highest rated service provider, without doing my due diligence.

Ultimately, she's a lovely woman - really great personality. I believe she really enjoys what she does. However, I didn't find her attractive at all. She's a tad bit larger than what I like and I just found it unattractive.

In terms of services - the other reviews are 100% right. She smashes it out of the park! But, the baseline of finding her attractive just wasn't there. We did a bit of OWO and doggy. Which was the only way I could cum.

If you like slimmer women - not the one for you. If you're happy with larger women who put on a great performance - she could be great for you!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Thanks for your first review matey  :drinks:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Thanks for the intel. I have toyed with the idea of Miss KDD, but the 'hints' of her being on the larger scale without anyone actually calling it out, always made me think twice. Thankfully you've have answered my doubts which I 100% thank you for!  :thumbsup:

Sorry you had to have you first experience being a neutral.

Offline Shades

Thanks for the intel. I have toyed with the idea of Miss KDD, but the 'hints' of her being on the larger scale without anyone actually calling it out, always made me think twice. Thankfully you've have answered my doubts which I 100% thank you for!  :thumbsup:

There is nothing in this review that is not in 90% of her other reviews. Literally no-one describes her as skinny. If you turn up expecting a size 8(or even 10) girl then you really have done zero research.

Online MLawro93

Her profile states she is a size 12 at a height of 5'4"

I think the confusion arises from not understanding women's sizing  :lol: as that is pretty clear if you google those two together and select images

Her service is legendary though, just not sure I have the stamina for her, as a GFE might be wasted with MissKDD

Offline jamiekinkxxx

No one is doubting her skills, her reviews and even the OP himself could not fault that. I personally am happy that someone has been brave enough to call her size out and not let you 'try and read between the lines'

Offline DThunter01

No one is doubting her skills, her reviews and even the OP himself could not fault that. I personally am happy that someone has been brave enough to call her size out and not let you 'try and read between the lines'

Agree, a spade is a spade,

I’ve seen her many moons ago size 12 ….. more like pushing 14

Offline Kingfisher1000

I think it was a combination of glowing reviews, very empty profile, and my inexperienced self that got myself in that situation.

Ultimately, I struggled to even get hard.

Each to their own though. If I ever punt again. It'll be with someone who has more photos.

Offline Magic500

+1

Agree, a spade is a spade,

I’ve seen her many moons ago size 12 ….. more like pushing 14

Offline Punter2024

I agree, I saw her sometime last year and she is very engaging, great performance, genuinely into it, loves sex..but if you are into slimmer women than you may not be that into her. Other than that her attitude is great and she is very friendly and sooo freaky

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I agree, I saw her sometime last year and she is very engaging, great performance, genuinely into it, loves sex..but if you are into slimmer women than you may not be that into her. Other than that her attitude is great and she is very friendly and sooo freaky
If you've seen her within the last 12 months you can post a review.

Offline Lorachoop

+1

same here. Thanks for the intel and not making us read between the lines. Guess I won't be seeing this legend. Attraction obviously matters even if the service is top notch
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 02:11:45 am by Lorachoop »

Online londonchap

Is any of this really news/surprising?

I like my punts on the filthier end of the spectrum, and had come back to look at KDD's profile a few times. Ultimately every time I ended up elsewhere because of how people had described her.

As someone else said, if you were expecting a waif then it sounds like you could have done more research. I said much the same about HSG - people complain about her 'weight' (she's a size 14) when it's clear and obvious from her photos.

A shame for your first punt, but a decent lesson to learn.

Offline LLPunting

I think it was a combination of glowing reviews, very empty profile, and my inexperienced self that got myself in that situation.

Ultimately, I struggled to even get hard.

Each to their own though. If I ever punt again. It'll be with someone who has more current photos that have been confirmed by (several) trusted UKPers.

Teeny-weeny edit  ;)
Thankfully there are plenty of substantiated slender hotties reviewed to choose from near and far from that price point.  GL  :hi:

Miss KDD is clear on her profile about her (approximate) size circa 2020.  It would be nice if she'd bless us with an up to date clear (body) photo or an updated description as 4 years is a tad long since the last.  :angelgirl:  ;)