Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Winter Snow - Angel (Potential set up?)  (Read 2272 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6283298) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my Plan B after my attempt to see missmariaxx ended at the last minute deposit request - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389673.0 in Camden. Still looking for something local I saw Winter Snow was available and pinged a whatsapp.

Comms: All by whatsapp messaging - quick and easy at first got given the postcode which was in Angel but luckily I was near the bus stop in Camden that goes there, bus came within a minute it was meant to be right? RIGHT? Wrong.

Once I had got to the postcode I tried calling Winter Snow but the call was rejected. Said I was at given postcode she then messaged to say she will send me the address... ... ... ... ... ... took 10 minutes for her to send me the flat number (should have just walked before that) but I was horny and already annoyed my Plan A didn't work out so I headed down the street. As I approached the door number I noticed two lads with hoods up smoking cigarettes on the corner just near the door and once they saw me arrive, phone in hand they put out their cigs, signalled to each other and snuck away - I always trust my gut instinct and I did a complete U-turn and jumped on the tube home.

Could it have just been a coincidence? Maybe. Was it probably some sort of dodgy mugging setup? Possibly. Could it have just been her minders making sure no one dodgy turns up? Perhaps. I didn't want to find out though.  :unknown:

It is a shame as Winter Snow has 79 reviews on AW so she must be legit or used to be legit? What makes me think this was some sort of dodgy set up is that after I bailed she didn't attempt to contact me at all. If she it was a genuine booking/arrangement then surely she would have been asking where I had got to? Whole thing just seemed extremely suspicious once I got there and saw those two blokes waiting.

Feels like I'm in some punting hell with my last few reviews  :cry:

Online jamiekinkxxx

Better to be safe than sorry buddy! I would have done the same!

Sounds like you had a awful evening with your two plans not working out at all.

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128980.msg3563003#msg3563003

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Offline jakesurrey7

Well done for following your gut brother. Plenty of other opportunities out there. Better to be safe than sorry.

Offline Joelawerence

Interesting!

Did you book after knowing she offered Bareback and CIP which is openly mentioned in her profile?

Offline adrianm758

Bit of a weird question. Why are you concerned whether he did or didn’t?

Offline lewisjones23

so he can get on his high horse and make out he is of superior moral standing

Online MLawro93

Did you book after knowing she offered Bareback and CIP which is openly mentioned in her profile?

If you want to know, just check his previous reviews...the answer to your question is pretty obvious.  :thumbsup:

Offline Chasingthedream

I met this girl a few weeks ago. It sounds like the same place - just up the road from Kings Cross.

Actually was a really great meet and she was a genuine and lovely girl, so maybe the area was just a bit dodgy. I'd defo see her again.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I met this girl a few weeks ago. It sounds like the same place - just up the road from Kings Cross.

Actually was a really great meet and she was a genuine and lovely girl, so maybe the area was just a bit dodgy. I'd defo see her again.
Why not post a review to help fellow members? that is what the site is all about.

Offline Chasingthedream

I will. New to site and don't seem to be able to do reviews yet.

Online A Decent Fist

I will. New to site and don't seem to be able to do reviews yet.

To post a London review go here and click the New Review button top-right: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Offline The_Don

Offline Stevelondon

I totally get the point about feeling safe. Trusting your instincts when it comes to punting.

But giving a SP a negative because you see a couple of hoodies on your way to a punt……… I’m afraid I just don’t get it.

What if I drive to a punt. Park up but then see some bloke checking out the motor (it’s a nice motor by the way) 😂
Decide he may be thinking of trying to nick it when I’m away (good luck with that one) ……. So don’t park, drive off and don’t see the SP in question.
Obviously I’m going to post a review and give the SP a negative 😂

No apologies from me. I just don’t get how you can post negatives just cos you think you might be going to get mugged.

Offline oinki

I totally get the point about feeling safe. Trusting your instincts when it comes to punting.

But giving a SP a negative because you see a couple of hoodies on your way to a punt……… I’m afraid I just don’t get it.

What if I drive to a punt. Park up but then see some bloke checking out the motor (it’s a nice motor by the way) 😂
Decide he may be thinking of trying to nick it when I’m away (good luck with that one) ……. So don’t park, drive off and don’t see the SP in question.
Obviously I’m going to post a review and give the SP a negative 😂

No apologies from me. I just don’t get how you can post negatives just cos you think you might be going to get mugged.

Quite valid point imo. Could have been a warning in the Ldn section instead perhaps.

Offline The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.

External Link/Members Only

Overall Rating

The overall rule is “your review, your rating.”

Your rating is your recommendation to other punters about whether to visit. Ratings are summarised in aggregate beneath posts that include the AW link included in your review. Ultimately the impact of your rating on the aggregate will be the only part of your review readers may see - rate accordingly.

Give a positive rating if you want to unequivocally recommend the provider to other punters. If you would repeat the punt as it was, or plan to revisit, you should probably give a positive rating. Many punters believe B&S bookings should not be recorded as a positive rating against original profile, even if you had a good experience. However, the idea of posting a negative review of a positive experience is also misleading. In the end, YR,YR.

Give a neutral rating when you have reservations about recommending the provider to other punters. Describe your reservations in your review.

Give a negative rating as a warning to other punters about the provider. There is a range of opinion about how you should treat dishonesty, misrepresented services, fake pictures and poor value in terms of the overall rating. In these instances, pointing out how you arrived at your rating will leave the punter better informed about whether they want to visit.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2023, 09:41:01 pm by The_Don »

Offline Stevelondon

Yes thank you for that Don.
I have read the rules.

Just voicing my opinion in my own inimitable way 👍🏻😂

Offline Manutd007

Thanks for the warning OP  :hi:, I grew up in that neck of the woods and it can be dodgy but the SP not calling you to find out where her appointment has got too is not usual, but she is clearly a real SP but that doesn't rule out this being a setup.

Again Happy to be wrong but can't ignore the red flags here for me.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 10:52:36 am by Manutd007 »

Offline Joelawerence

It’s because he said “Interesting” to the post referring to Bareback Avoidance thread. So I wasn’t sure if he saw her full profile.

Majority of punters in this site would avoid anyone openly offering Bareback. There is no moral crap in this, just reduction of STI risk in this still risky hobby.