Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam Manchester  (Read 5058 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline hairymonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms, quick, precise.

Location, Near the Man U ground, walking distance from a shopping center car park.

Premises, ideal, quiet apartment was spotless with shower, towels, mens fragrances. Multiple entrances and exits mean no walk of shame.

Lady, Just my type. Milf/Gilf, pocket rocket with a natural body of a girl much younger.

Fee £80 half hour FS, but I just wanted a slow BJ

The meet, from the walk in she goes for a kiss and a grope, it was all pretty relaxed. Cold drink, money exchanged I get a towel and head to the bathroom. Sam was waiting in stockings and heels on the bed. She is a talker, but will be quiet if thats your bag. For her age her body is top class, must have some good genes in there, I will return to bend her over as that ass was to die for. We kissed and cuddled a while, I explained what I was there for, she gave good head for a while before asking to sit on my face. That was a bit out of the blue, but I was up for it. She was clean, moist, fresh, a few fake vocals along the way, but nothing too detrimental. Then back to the deep throat to finish. I was expecting her to swallow, but she doesnt. I wont be picky and knock the meet for that as her cim was deep and I wouldnt have known if she hadnt spit it out in front of me. She helped clean me up and I was away with a smile into the night.

I will return, she is a professional, has a stunning body and has more to offer when I have time for fs.

Offline aquilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Lady, Just my type. Milf/Gilf, pocket rocket with a natural body of a girl much younger.

I saw her a few times pre-covid but she seemed to put quite a bit of weight on over the year I was seeing her.
Put me right off her. I don't mind a bit of weight round the middle but on one so short it didn't look good.

Offline hairymonster

TBH, she looked quiet gym fit. Even her arms had no batwings to them.

As its totally subjective I couldnt tell you how she compares to your chubbier version.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Online Bustydusty

Her looks definitely seem to divide opinion - mine is she’s got incredible stats for an old chubby woman
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 11:35:20 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline ISTS2005

Sure i commented once to warn others, she fell out with me over an offer she offered then took back, purely cost but she was a horrible about it.

Offline aquilla

Sure i commented once to warn others, she fell out with me over an offer she offered then took back, purely cost but she was a horrible about it.

I had a similar experience. Tried to book her on a day that she wasn't working, and because she saw my AW feedback given to someone else on that day, she got really unpleasant.

Offline antsz

I tried booking her once but her attitude was awful, wouldn't see her if you paid me!

Offline hairymonster

For a lass with 30 positive and no negatives she has made a stir.

I can only stick with my review of my experience.

I have seen negatives left for girls not actually met, is it something to consider to balance the opinions?

Offline aquilla

I can only stick with my review of my experience.

Absolutely! Your experience, your review.
I've given her a positive review a few years back, not on this site though it seems!
It's interesting to note that of her last 12 reviews on here, 5 of those were neutral which suggests to me that she has gone downhill in recent times.