Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Meet VivianGrace £2k my first overnight, and what a night, for my 100th review  (Read 10028 times)

14 review(s) for MeetVivianGrace (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline norwichfunseeker

Review again matey, I don’t have an issue with that or you updating your review with recent visits, all good  :drinks:

Thanks ILO, appreciate the clarification.
Ill leave it with my comments as above, for now anyways. as my intention was just to report that id returned, twice, and service remained at a high level as per original review. 

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
She wasn’t happy with my response so reported again for Davie to respond too. 
That’s why she’s on holiday, not her comments on this thread.

Offline oli7474

Review again matey, I don’t have an issue with that or you updating your review with recent visits, all good  :drinks:

I think it’s good that we agree that the more reviews on here the better. Shame some on here want to stop this

Offline PilotMan

Great update, and worth you keeping us in the loop. It shows she's consistent and justifies her fee IMHO.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 09:21:56 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I totally agree, it’s a punters review forum, more info the better for us all.
Obviously as long as it’s not touting or advertising the girl.

It’s not gone down well with a certain SP/ member surprisingly, but as Boris once said on his way out, dems da breaks  :lol:

Offline oli7474

I totally agree, it’s a punters review forum, more info the better for us all.
Obviously as long as it’s not touting or advertising the girl.

It’s not gone down well with a certain SP/ member surprisingly, but as Boris once said on his way out, dems da breaks  :lol:

Exactly false advertising shouldn’t be championed but people on here are far too easy to class repeat reviews as touting then wonder why some don’t post theirs

Offline Rosylove

Hats off to your century  :drinks:. Great review that sets tone for the next century. Thanks for sharing.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Hats off to your century  :drinks:. Great review that sets tone for the next century. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, however the 2nd century will be slower coming as since this overnight with Viv I have no desire to see any other girls. I'm just enjoying my journey with Viv.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
You’ll be catching me up soon, well done on the ton of reviews  :drinks:

Offline Natwest

Thanks, however the 2nd century will be slower coming as since this overnight with Viv I have no desire to see any other girls. I'm just enjoying my journey with Viv.

Does that mean no more Emily Jane then NFS?  :rolleyes:

Offline norwichfunseeker

Does that mean no more Emily Jane then NFS?  :rolleyes:

Never say never, but not currently.
Still that opens a window for another punter as she is quite tricky to book.
I think it's well over a year since I've seen EJ.

Offline fan24

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
enjoyed reading will book her one day

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
enjoyed reading will book her one day
I’d recommend within the next 29 days if you plan reviewing her  :drinks:

Offline Rock123

Paying all that for no OWO............I just couldn't do it.

I still see her posts on twitter living it large.

Offline SonofAJohn

Maybe she has special powers because I don't understand how she makes bank with the looks she has.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 06:57:49 pm by SonofAJohn »

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Piss take pricing even without the no OWO.

Offline GreyDave

Maybe she has special powers because I don't understand how she makes bank with the looks she has.

She probally has  :D  :D :D  Ok, Congrats on the ton up of reveiws Sir  :hi: it reads a bit like Mills and Boon  :scare: Quite a bit missing Cost which I guess was in the 1000`s as you booked Hotel and car Im guessing it was the Rolls Silver Cloud or is it a Bentley from the 1960s that tours around Cambridge  :unknown: The postions you managed to get in to and if you were pounding for EeeeeGland, Banging for Britian or just slipping her slowly smothly, were you going in semi hard or full up iron bar in diffrent postions and how did she respond with changes what was her clit size and stamina for riding in cowgirl and pushing back in doggy how many cum shots did you mange to get out how long were you up and in on an overnighter .... We all get a little EAS  like some times but its only Lotto Winners that can splash this sort of cash on that sort of experiance Its maybe the sort of thing we should keep just for girlfreinds cause Im on this site for Banging Specificly... :dance: Great Whores not getting myself into an Alice in Wonderland situation for mega cash ...But well done thats a 100 reveiws  :hi: A few years ago I used to go to the races with a customer who had an elderly business partner who hired WGs for his arm in the Champange tent the cash those 2 went though.... the firm went tits up ...as they say
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 07:57:01 pm by GreyDave »

Offline georgeporge

very much enjoyed reading that one
glad you had a superb time

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She probally has  :D  :D :D  Ok, Congrats on the ton up of reveiws Sir  :hi: it reads a bit like Mills and Boon  :scare: Quite a bit missing Cost which I guess was in the 1000`s as you booked Hotel and car Im guessing it was the Rolls Silver Cloud or is it a Bentley from the 1960s that tours around Cambridge  :unknown: The postions you managed to get in to and if you were pounding for EeeeeGland, Banging for Britian or just slipping her slowly smothly, were you going in semi hard or full up iron bar in diffrent postions and how did she respond with changes what was her clit size and stamina for riding in cowgirl and pushing back in doggy how many cum shots did you mange to get out how long were you up and in on an overnighter .... We all get a little EAS  like some times but its only Lotto Winners that can splash this sort of cash on that sort of experiance Its maybe the sort of thing we should keep just for girlfreinds cause Im on this site for Banging Specificly... :dance: Great Whores not getting myself into an Alice in Wonderland situation for mega cash ...But well done thats a 100 reveiws  :hi: A few years ago I used to go to the races with a customer who had an elderly business partner who hired WGs for his arm in the Champange tent the cash those 2 went though.... the firm went tits up ...as they say
You can’t live a life champagne style on a lemonade budget matey
What the op paid was his business
I find it more concerning as a forum helper you’d chip in like that?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 10:43:05 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline DouglasReynholm

The reason people have given norwichfunseeker such a hard time about all this is his avatar. They've all pictured VivianGrace riding around Cambridge in a vintage car with Roy Chubby Brown in his multi-coloured suit and flying helmet next to her - looking a fat twat, as he always does. It is his job to.

Offline SonofAJohn

The reason people have given norwichfunseeker such a hard time about all this is his avatar. They've all pictured VivianGrace riding around Cambridge in a vintage car with Roy Chubby Brown in his multi-coloured suit and flying helmet next to her - looking a fat twat, as he always does. It is his job to.
This is a very good point

Offline norwichfunseeker

Ive been intending to write a consolidated review of my subsequent visits with the delightful Vivian, all of which have been excellent experiences. However as it will take some time to refresh my self with the finer details in my notes its proving to be taking longer than id have liked. However it wont be a blow by blow account.

However by way of a short update I have in total enjoyed so far 5 overnights in 4 different locations with varying social activities and exquisite private time.
The best recommendation I can give is that I have more than 1 confirmed future booking with Vivian in the calendar,  all of which I am looking forward to with great anticipation.

Online anonymouse72

Ive been intending to write a consolidated review of my subsequent visits with the delightful Vivian, all of which have been excellent experiences. However as it will take some time to refresh my self with the finer details in my notes its proving to be taking longer than id have liked. However it wont be a blow by blow account.

However by way of a short update I have in total enjoyed so far 5 overnights in 4 different locations with varying social activities and exquisite private time.
The best recommendation I can give is that I have more than 1 confirmed future booking with Vivian in the calendar,  all of which I am looking forward to with great anticipation.

You've reviewed her twice since September. Is a third review really needed and would it not leave you open to accusations of touting? I'm not being confrontational, just an observation. And you're right, I don't have to read it.

Offline norwichfunseeker

You've reviewed her twice since September. Is a third review really needed and would it not leave you open to accusations of touting? I'm not being confrontational, just an observation. And you're right, I don't have to read it.

Fair point - but this has already been clarified in this very thread.

Clarified, he’s all good to do review again or update, whatever he fancies  :drinks:

Offline Bill

You've reviewed her twice since September. Is a third review really needed - - - -

Appreciate that you were raising the point politely, but please will all those who don't want to read these contrib's by NFS just, well, not read them and stop trying to put him off posting them.

Overnights like these are something I will never be able to do while still happily married but I get a lot of vicarious pleasure from reading about someone who can and does.

My only complaint is that NFS seems to have stopped his other activity while he blows his life savings on VivianG, so his contributions have tapered off

Offline PilotMan

My only complaint is that NFS seems to have stopped his other activity while he blows his life savings on VivianG, so his contributions have tapered off

And, since he hit the century  ;)

Online anonymouse72

Appreciate that you were raising the point politely, but please will all those who don't want to read these contrib's by NFS just, well, not read them and stop trying to put him off posting them.

Overnights like these are something I will never be able to do while still happily married but I get a lot of vicarious pleasure from reading about someone who can and does.

Off course. Happy reading.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks Bill, appreciate your post.

I haven't seen anyone else (other than further overnights with Vivian) since this overnight, and she is the only girl i wish to see atm, hence no further reviews.
Anyone else i was to see would also have such a hard act to follow that I feel it's not a fair position to put them in.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2024, 04:35:34 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Fair point - but this has already been clarified in this very thread.
still all good for anyone concerned  :lol:

Offline Gpunter1

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Thanks Bill, appreciate your post.

I haven't seen anyone else (other than further overnights with Vivian) since this overnight, and she is the only girl i wish to see atm, hence no further reviews.
Anyone else i was to see would also have such a hard act to follow that I feel it's not a fair position to put them in.

Hi NFS

Wouldn’t EJ even tempt you ???

Offline DouglasReynholm

Look at at Iloveoral - at the top now: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=reviewstatistics with 387 :thumbsup: If only I had the time I'd be on the board too!