Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - Covent Garden  (Read 2454 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

Early June 2023

Booking & Comms:

I requested an early afternoon booking the day before and confirmed on the day.

Covent Garden

The Girl:

Cherry is a size 8, slim and shapely, but not gym toned. She has a really nice arse (and knows it) and stands around 5’5”. The AW profile pictures are her, and recent.

The Fee

£180 for 1 hour – OWO & DFK all included - I had to do a bank transfer due to the lack of working cash machines.

The Punt

Cherry works from the same place as Adriennefitsexy. As I had been before I knew the way in to the flat from the gated entrance. Cherry opened the door and I was happy with what I saw. As with Adrienne, I was able to follow her up the stairs and imagine that in a few minutes she would have her mouth around my cock.

We had a brief hug and kiss, then I took a quick shower. After I returned we had some stand up mutual groping and kissing, I was hard in no time. She pulled her bra down so that I had access to her large tits.

Cherry invited me to sit on the edge of the bed, from where I could see across to the mirror opposite. I was able to watch her peachy arse in the reflection and the back of her blond topped head going up and down on me. The view from the front was even better, seeing her pretty face with its lips around my cock. Plenty of eye contact too. She tries to emulate the oral technique of her flatmate, but doesn’t quite have the skill. Nonetheless, it’s a cracking BJ with good variation and depth, licking and slurping.

I ask her to get on top, plenty of DFK on tap while she rides me. She makes her tits available for my tongue. Switch to mish, I pound away, legs over my shoulders. I continue to get plenty of DFK.

Switch to doggy and her peachy arse is great to smash, giving the right amount of resistance and rippling as I pump away. It’s not long before it all becomes too much and with her encouragement I fill the bag.

A quick clean up and she gives me a nice massage, nothing special, more sensual than anything.

I dance out in to the sunshine of a busy Covent Garden feeling lightened and happy.

Would I return / Verdict

I will return when I’m next in the area. It’s a tough choice though between Cherry and Adrienne. However, I would be pleased with either.

Offline MLawro93

Pretty these two do a duo, definitely worth considering. I've yet to visit either, but they are at the top of my HL!

Offline gentleman224

I saw Cherry last month and found out that she had got new boobs and hence access was restricted (touch only). Overall, she is great. Will write a review soon.

Online anonymouse72

I saw Cherry last month and found out that she had got new boobs and hence access was restricted (touch only). Overall, she is great. Will write a review soon.

So that explains the brief disappearance, thank you. I enjoyed meeting her. She's an attractive girl.

Online patelprat

I did not know that!
Definitely time for another visit to check those out :)

Offline willholiday101

Oh dear not another SP opting for new boobs when it was completely unnecessary.

Offline MLawro93

Oh dear not another SP opting for new boobs when it was completely unnecessary.

Implants typically have to get replaced every decade or so. They rarely last forever.

Implant technology can improve over time so people might want an upgrade, not necessarily an increase in size.

Online patelprat

Implants typically have to get replaced every decade or so. They rarely last forever.

Implant technology can improve over time so people might want an upgrade, not necessarily an increase in size.

Reads like you have had lots of experience with them  :D

Offline MLawro93

Reads like you have had lots of experience with them  :D

Haha, well, I might not be an expert in the 'personal experience' department, but I definitely do my homework!  ;) Always good to stay informed, right?

Offline willholiday101

Are you saying she’s upgraded the size of her implants?

Offline willholiday101

Offline MLawro93

No. Just countering the belief that "it was completely unnecessary"

You don't know why, unless you ask her. I haven't seen her, so how could I know? Some women don't just get implants for a size increase, it could also be to replace an old one, etc. That was the only point I was making.  :thumbsup:

Online anonymouse72

No. Just countering the belief that "it was completely unnecessary"

You don't know why, unless you ask her. I haven't seen her, so how could I know? Some women don't just get implants for a size increase, it could also be to replace an old one, etc. That was the only point I was making.  :thumbsup:

Hers were natural previously so certainly not replacement surgery.

Offline jgillis

If you read the previous reviews, you will see many people comment on her "natural" breasts. You will also see words like "saggy", "soft" and "deflated" - with one reviewer saying they were her "weakest point".

So good luck to her for addressing this. It's her breasts, so her choice. Not sure why we need to debate her decision here.

Offline MLawro93

If you read the previous reviews, you will see many people comment on her "natural" breasts. You will also see words like "saggy", "soft" and "deflated" - with one reviewer saying they were her "weakest point".

So good luck to her for addressing this. It's her breasts, so her choice. Not sure why we need to debate her decision here.

Not really a debate, just a point that people get implants for various reasons.  :lol: If she has gone from natural to fake, then good for her. I'm not fussed about that.

Online patelprat

Agree, I think and hope this is a good move for her (assuming she didn't do it on the cheap, or go over the top with it, which I doubt).

« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 06:53:58 pm by patelprat »