Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe of Manchester - Stretford ish  (Read 2540 times)

63 review(s) for zoe of manchester (62 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Romeo Sensini

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £80

Well reviewed with lots of positive feedback and rightly so.

Good comms and good directions to her very discreet gaff.
Zoe is tall and slim with a fantastic arse and witty too, more than that, I thought she was quite a cool bird!

On to the bed with lots of snogging and groping. Fantastic OWO, then she throws her leg over me for some 69, she isn’t shy! On with the bag and she is riding away then she swings round and I get to see that lovely arse going up and down and my hard cock sliding in and out. I only mention the hard cock because these days it’s not a given but it’s well up for it today. Then off with the bag and finish in her mouth.

Brilliant punt, best in a long time.

Offline Hollywell

Had a thrresome with her and Abbie last week. Great punt and as you say very witty. Tempted  to leave review last one was about 2 years ago.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Haven’t met Abbie but that sounds immense!

Offline cheshirelad

Had a thrresome with her and Abbie last week. Great punt and as you say very witty. Tempted  to leave review last one was about 2 years ago.

A review would be great.

Offline chrishornx

Haven’t met Abbie but that sounds immense!

exceptional fun as a threesome

Offline Springoid

I’ve had the pleasure of Abbie, wonderful lady.  Never seem to be able to catch Zoe when we are both free sadly.