Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dreamgirl_Leyla AW Benton  (Read 1905 times)

2 review(s) for Dreamgirl_leyla (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline cylar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30mins

Arranged using Adultwork booking, got phone number and address, a friends house in benton that she's staying at for the month.
Leyla is exactly as the photos, must have been taken very recently. She's very much a sexy hippy chick. Stats on aw probably accurate 5'8" size 8. Very firm body and tits prob C cup, shaved pussy.

Greeted with her wearing a robe and some sexy red underwear, handed over the tokens and lots of kissing (not quite DFK but close enough) started a very enjoyable evening. My hands started wandering and I got my first feel of her very toned arse, she started to disrobe me and her, then lost the underwear as we moved to the bed. Onto the bed and hands were all over each other, lots more passionate kissing, then I headed down to give her some oral, very clean and fresh, think she enjoyed it made all the right noises. She then returned the favour with some very good OWO, could have blown then, was that good. Moved onto sex in missionary after she used her mouth to apply the condom, lovely looking into her eyes as I'm entering her, more kissing throughout, couple of different positions before popping in the bag. Lots more kissing and cuddling before cleaning up. A bit more chatting as we're getting ready, she is really friendly with a sexy German accent.

A fantastic passionate meet with a very hot young lady, Would definitely recommend, hoping I get the chance to return before she heads back to Germany for Christmas

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review and for TOFTT. She has interested me, but I’m struggling with the idea of £200 for an unreviewed (until now) girl. She is quite upfront that her partner and/or her friends partner may also be in the house, which has made me a little uneasy

Based on your review I may have to get over my concerns and pay her a visit….

Offline Kev3773

Thanks for the review, she was brought to my attention by Aurora the "hippy chick"  from Newcastle and they seem to have similar vibes, I was tempted other than the fee :unknown:

Offline NotTooOld4It

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30mins

My hands started wandering and I got my first feel of her very toned arse
It looks like an absolute peach, and  I'd love to hsve a feel of it. But at my age? Nah!