Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hennessy_Deep_Sloppy. Sheffield  (Read 2212 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6722207) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Online Bendown

Link to profile
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price
£70 for 30 mins in-call.

Comms
Really easy and straight forward. A phone call to see if Hennessy was going to be available, and details followed by text. Quick replies and friendly throughout.

Easy parking a couple of minutes walk from in-call location. The property itself is more than adequate for its intended purpose.

Meeting
It’s not often I get the opportunity to look in areas other than my own for a punt, but as if like magic the chance presented itself perfectly a few weeks ago. I trawled the boards and found a couple of possibles, with Hennessy being very high on the list. The promise of a sloppy, fully deepthroat blow job was more than enough to wet my appetite, and the reviews here sounded very promising.

On the day, I gave her a call to arrange a convenient time and Hennessy was very accommodating of my situation. The meeting was booked and it all felt flirty and fun at the same time, which added a nice air of anticipation.

I arrived and parked easily, and was then guided in by Hennessy who was already waiting for me with the door ajar.
First impressions on turning around were wow! She is IMO a good looking woman and I was definitely glad I’d made the booking. Following her up the stairs looking at her arse had my mind going ten to the dozen, and I had to stop myself grabbing hold of it there and then.

We went into the bedroom and chatted for a couple of minutes while sorting out the paperwork, before I went to freshen up. Conversation was easy, relaxed and yet had that air of tension you get when you both can’t wait to get down to it. If it’s an act, she is very good at it indeed!

As I walked back into to room, Hennessy was sat on the edge of the bed and she beckoned me over, without any hesitation she went straight for my cock and swallowed the whole thing! To say I wasn’t ready for that would be an understatement, but I was rock hard within seconds, and the next 5 mins or so of full on sloppy deep throat, looking down at her drooling all over my cock was incredible. Off came her little top to release those big beautiful breasts which are soft and amazing to touch.

I had to get her on her back next so I could return the favour, and oh boy, did she taste good! I could have done that for the rest of my time, but we went into 69 for a while before she wanted me to fuck her.
On with the ppe and we started with doggy so I could watch her sexy ass jiggle as I pounded away. Switched to mish where again we really went at it, and she seemed to visibly be enjoying herself  :unknown:

As time was getting on, but never mentioned by Hennessy, I decided to finish with her sitting on my face and wanking me off. My slippery old man getting some 2 handed attention while her pussy was pressed against my mouth and I was licking away furiously was all I needed to get me over the line…..but that didn’t stop Hennessy from continuing to sit on my face so I carried on eating for another few minutes until she came in my mouth!!

We both laid there laughing and chatting about what had just happened before cleaning up. Then, with a hug and a small peck on the cheek, I was on my way.

Verdict
Most definitely a positive for this one.
This was just a very enjoyable experience from start to finish, and at £70 for half an hour, I feel good value for money too.
If there was any down side to Hennessy it would be that she doesn’t kiss, but it is clearly stated on her profile, so you know this before booking. I personally love kissing as part of a booking, but the energy we had made up for that here.

Would I return?…..Definitely, I just need to find an excuse to be in that part of the world again now  :lol: