Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Centurion of review centurions (almost)  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've been checking the review stats list for what seems like about 6 months now watching to see when you will need to have 100 reviews to make it onto the top 100 reviewers board.

Currently there are now only 3 people on 99 reviews so almost there and we may well make it by the month end  :unknown:

It shows an amazing collective effort and it's great that so many are prepared to take the time to review the good; bad and ugly punts, whether someone reviews a couple of times a year or a couple of times a month they all add to the collective hive mind of information but I just thought it worth saluting the fact that so many are in triple figures  :drinks:

Offline signy

Currently there are now only 3 people on 99 reviews so almost there and we may well make it by the month end  :unknown:

Of the three playing with their Flakes, NorwichFunSeeker seems to be the one that is currently most active, and likely to top the 100 in the next couple of months.

I wonder how many more are on 95-99 if there was a second page of stats.

Personally, I am hoping to get there in 2-3 years, but being slowed by the increase in the number of repeat visits.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Of the three playing with their Flakes, NorwichFunSeeker seems to be the one that is currently most active, and likely to top the 100 in the next couple of months.

I wonder how many more are on 95-99 if there was a second page of stats.

Personally, I am hoping to get there in 2-3 years, but being slowed by the increase in the number of repeat visits.
There were loads on 90+ when I 1st started wondering about this and since then it's been a gradual creep towards the 100 a bit like watching the tide advance slowly  :D
About a week ago there were 4 on 97 so must have been a flurry of activity but as you say there will be loads on 95+ who you can't see, I have to say my money is on Cheshuk who is on 99 but doesn't show on the list however that's 99 reviews in about 16 months so some pretty prolific punting going on there  :drinks:

I never thought that i'd make 100 reviews myself and looked at the review count of some well known NW podgers wondering how the hell they had notched up over 100 reviewed punts.
Things change though and some of them have lost interest or their other circumstances have changed so their review rate has dropped off and i'm actually up there at about the same number now, how much money have I spent  :scare:

Offline ulstersubbie

I'm unlikely to make a century, due to fetish/kink being my  thing and finding quality dommes is hard work. I should try and vary my punts with vanilla encounters and massages for instance. At the moment the half century is more realistic for me.

Offline Hobbit

Writing reviews is very helpful for everybody in the forum and saves us money as well as protects us from any bad experiences. However, as history has shown from so many band members who ended up being pimps or writing fake reviews, a quantity of reviews is not necessarily a measurable attribute to go by. Quality is always going to play a major factor.

Online Cheshuk

I have to say my money is on Cheshuk who is on 99 but doesn't show on the list however that's 99 reviews in about 16 months so some pretty prolific punting going on there  :drinks:

Thanks BR in truth there’s a bunch of reviews I could write now, saving 100 for someone good.. as don’t want it to be a mediocre punt. I’m in London today with a couple of punts lined up, one won’t meet the criteria for reviews and the other is flaky on comms so not sure it’ll go ahead, sure I’ll find a back up.

If I don’t have a new good sp to review by the end of the day, I’ll stick up someone random for 100 from the backlog just for you  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks BR in truth there’s a bunch of reviews I could write now, saving 100 for someone good.. as don’t want it to be a mediocre punt. I’m in London today with a couple of punts lined up, one won’t meet the criteria for reviews and the other is flaky on comms so not sure it’ll go ahead, sure I’ll find a back up.

If I don’t have a new good sp to review by the end of the day, I’ll stick up someone random for 100 from the backlog just for you  :drinks:
Yeah I totally get making your 100th a good one as I did the same thing about a year ago, better off saving posting until it's a good one IMO  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

Approaching 150. I have slowed mainly due to less ladies of my preferred type. Slightly less opportunity & free time. I would still like number 150 to be a good one, I just can't see what that would be right now.

Offline SeekingSteve

If someone gets to 1000 we should throw a quid each in and get them a 4hr Duo sesh  :D

Offline Blackpool Rock

If someone gets to 1000 we should throw a quid each in and get them a 4hr Duo sesh  :D
If someone gets to 1000 we should get them a knob transplant as they will have worn theirs out  :scare:

Online Cheshuk

If someone gets to 1000 we should get them a knob transplant as they will have worn theirs out  :scare:

I'll just leave this here External Link/Members Only

Yeah I totally get making your 100th a good one as I did the same thing about a year ago, better off saving posting until it's a good one IMO  :hi:

i'm far from the sentimental type but saw others say it was a milestone so copied, fortunately she came through so dilemma avoided :hi:

Offline Stevelondon

Hats off to those contributing with so many reviews.
As others say. For some it will take a tad longer to “Ton Up”

Me for instance. I do review when I’ve seen someone new. But just of late I’m far more likely to see others I’ve already reviewed.

Offline mr.bluesky

Hats off to those contributing with so many reviews.
As others say. For some it will take a tad longer to “Ton Up”

Me for instance. I do review when I’ve seen someone new. But just of late I’m far more likely to see others I’ve already reviewed.

Likewise, I'm at an age where I more or less stick to seeing regulars now unless someone who gets a really good review catches my eye but hats off to the centurions  :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'll just leave this here External Link/Members Only

i'm far from the sentimental type but saw others say it was a milestone so copied, fortunately she came through so dilemma avoided :hi:
Congrats and as always you don't do things by half so managed to get 2 reviews in yesterday to put you on 101  :drinks:

I've actually been punting more in the last 12 months so my review rate has gone up however I recon you could well leapfrog me by the end of next year  :hi:

Online Cheshuk

Congrats and as always you don't do things by half so managed to get 2 reviews in yesterday to put you on 101  :drinks:

I've actually been punting more in the last 12 months so my review rate has gone up however I recon you could well leapfrog me by the end of next year  :hi:

cheers BR we'll see what happens mate  :drinks:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Now 99 are on 100+ after Norwich fun seeker posted another review  :thumbsup:

Offline SeekingSteve

Respect to Cheshuk, 101 in little over 18 months or so. That's a better score rate than Haaland  :lol:

Offline Hornydevil666

100 reviews in 18ths, and I'm thinking of the average 30 min booking is £80 x 100. = £8k

Now that's what I call a hobby, I'd be knackered 🥵

Offline mr.bluesky

100 reviews in 18ths, and I'm thinking of the average 30 min booking is £80 x 100. = £8k

You've got some catching up to do Hornydevil, your failing to live up to your name  :D in fact we've all got some catching up to do.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 09:10:20 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Stevelondon

Nowhere near the same number of reviews. But I’ve probably spent £6K over the last 12 months or so.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Now 99 are on 100+ after Norwich fun seeker posted another review  :thumbsup:

Just come across this thread, and my 100th review was a true celebration, with an absolute firecracker...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389632.0

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just come across this thread, and my 100th review was a true celebration, with an absolute firecracker...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389632.0
She looks a stunner mate  :thumbsup:
Expensive  :scare: but stunning, anyway what the hell for your 100th review  :drinks:

Offline norwichfunseeker

She looks a stunner mate  :thumbsup:
Expensive  :scare: but stunning, anyway what the hell for your 100th review  :drinks:

She is stunning and awesome in every way. I had a great time.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I couldn't remember who my 100th review was. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As it happens she were FAF and blonde so some things ain't changed.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

As for 200 FFS that was a red  :cry: :cry: and 300 is going to take a while.  :timeout: :timeout:

Thanks to all that have contributed, be that just a few reviews or 100's, as the site wouldn't be what it is without us.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well it's take almost a month however the milestone has been hit yesterday by the looks of it, congrats one and all  :drinks:  :hi:

Offline pbrown355

We should all go out for a drink to celebrate.

Offline Blackpool Rock

We should all go out for a drink to celebrate.
Very kind of you to offer to buy us all a drink, so is that each or 1 drink and 100 straws  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Chances of me making 100 is slim TBH as many have commented, I will only post when I see someone new and that is not very often.... 100 would be years away for me

Offline Thephoenix

Most of my punts are fbsm these days and unfortunately there aren't many new places showing up in my catchment area, and I can't keep reviewing my regs.
Plus I'm running out of steam and years, so another 40 is highly unlikely. :(

Offline catweazle

I'm at 95 reviews now, so should get the century up early in 2024

Offline akauya

I'm not one to celebrate the amount of reviews I have but I certainly went past 100 but unfortunately about half my reviews got deleted when Oldadmin changed servers (or crashed/something like that) ages ago. I do miss not having them as sometimes I like to reminisce some good punts of years ago.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I'm not one to celebrate the amount of reviews I have but I certainly went past 100 but unfortunately about half my reviews got deleted when Oldadmin changed servers (or crashed/something like that) ages ago. I do miss not having them as sometimes I like to reminisce some good punts of years ago.

I know the feeling, most of my reviews from late 90's to mid 00's were/are on C69

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have opened this up to 150 :drinks:
Signy will be pleased, could be a couple of years until the top 150 all have 100 reviews  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389561.msg3959566#msg3959566

Offline signy

Signy will be pleased, could be a couple of years until the top 150 all have 100 reviews  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389561.msg3959566#msg3959566

...and I'm still not on the leaderboard. Lots of people making great contributions to the site.

Online RedKettle

Have opened this up to 150 :drinks:

and I make the list   :dance: :drinks:

but I notice that everyone lower down are only a few behind so with my current rate of punting new girls I suspect I should make the most of it while I can

Offline Blackpool Rock

Writing reviews is very helpful for everybody in the forum and saves us money as well as protects us from any bad experiences. However, as history has shown from so many band members who ended up being pimps or writing fake reviews, a quantity of reviews is not necessarily a measurable attribute to go by. Quality is always going to play a major factor.
I was just looking at the review stats and noticed that a certain KT's reviews look to have been removed, not sure if they have simply been switched to normal posts rather than deleted but I doubt many will mourn their demise  :drinks:

Offline Stevelondon

It’s a comment made by signy concerning “Appears to be the most active”

I’m afraid a proliferation of reviews only shows to me that someone is seeing different SP’s  ………. Don’t get me wrong. Good for them and good that they share in review form.

But I bet there are a lot of others out there who simply punt the same few SP’s (prolifically) …….. but appear on this forum as not being particularly active.

No point in keep reviewing the same lass is there 😂
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 12:06:52 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline catweazle

No point in keep reviewing the same lass is there 😂

Maybe there is,to confirm that standards are being maintained.

Offline Dipper

I think the same member reviewing the same WG is ok if over a considerable length of time. A couple a year maybe? (I forget the rule)

Different members reviewing the same WG can also be helpful as catweazle says to keep check on standards. There’s nothing to say a proven good provider over many years can’t become average or poor. Things do change.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 04:05:11 pm by Dipper »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not much point in a punter repeatedly reviewing the same SP, it just shows he gets good service and could be sen by some as touting. Adding a post to a previous review after a repeat visit shows standards have been maintained.

5 reviews from 5 different punters is infinitely more valuable than 5 from the same person as they show she gives good service to everyone not just her regs.

Offline Dipper

Very true.

I was thinking more of those with stacks of positive reviews. Where a few more recent greens shows service is still up to standard. (From varied members.)

I wonder if the opposite happens much, where there are a lot of red/greys that then get turned into a good green run.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 04:40:11 pm by Dipper »

Offline rockharders

I finally made my 100. Took me over ten years though.  :drinks:

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
Well done mate  :drinks:  Brilliant contributions