Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Elina - Newcastle, AW  (Read 1260 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7112099) (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline mcb

Booked via AW: External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a couple of weeks ago. Paid £120 for a 1-hour incall.

Arranged booking via AW emails. Was given address the day before when confirmed booking. Send a message on the morning confirming, then turned up at appointment time. Entrance is on a fairly busy road, so had the nerves after ringing the buzzer and waiting for Elina to come let me in.

Once past the door was slightly surprised by appearance. Her photos on the Amour website make her look like she has medium, straight, red hair but she had dark curly hair in person cut a little shorter. Didn't go specifically looking for a redhead though, so it wasn’t a disappointed or off-putting.

I sorted money and took a shower. Once I was back in the room there was no hesitation from her. She had her mouth on me and tongue in my mouth, undressing herself and took the towel. She then had me lay on the bed and worked her way down for OWO. Good technique, she was just happy to bob and bob and bob. Eventually had the desired effect, told her I was getting close, and she wrapped her mouth around me and kept sucking. Big smile on her mouth and if to telepathically tell me “I’m off to get rid of this now” as she went to bathroom to spit.

She came back, we had a little bit of a chat, and then seemed shocked at how quickly I was ready to go again. Asked her if I should return the favour and her face lit up, so down her body and went. She got very vocal to the point I’m thinking: “she’s going just a tad over the top here if she’s faking”. But she came with my tongue and the help of a finger if her shuddering and then being too sensitive to touch after was anything to go by.

A little more talk and then it was just more full-on snogging. She also likes to lick nipples, asking “soft or hard?” I’m not really into biting so just said “soft” and let her work her tongue around my torso until she ended back downstairs. So seems to have infinite stamina as once she's down there she can just suck and suck. She did, and had a CIM finish for a second time. By this time I was 5 minutes off my hour being up, so started getting dressed and said my goodbyes.

All in all had a great time. She’s a friendly and personable lady, enjoyed myself, and would return.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review and glad you had a great visit

Her adultwork ‘about me’ tab says “dark hair with caramel highlights” so I’m unsure why you expected a redhead  :unknown:

Offline mcb

Her adultwork ‘about me’ tab says “dark hair with caramel highlights” so I’m unsure why you expected a redhead  :unknown:

I'd also gone by the photos on the Amour website, and admittedly either missed or glossed over that line in her AW profile.