Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunny blacked quickie in Coventry  (Read 3672 times)

11 review(s) for Bunny-Blacked (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline misterjt111

External Link/Members Only

£30 HJ and COF

Location was the usual motel style room with parking right outside, no need to register to park.

Arranged the meet shortly before like probably 30 mins notice.  Her comms were good, knocked on the door and was let in with Bunny wearing lingerie and stockings.  She was very pretty too, very cliche but she does actually look better in the flesh.  She has a size 8/10 body with decent tits, although they didn’t make an appearance.  She was pretty with minimal makeup.  She appeared to be local but quite well spoken.

Very friendly overall, chatty even throughout the deed.  Spoke briefly about her swinging and events she likes to attend.  Her preference is for BBC.

The deed involved her asking where I’d like to position myself which resulted in me sitting on the bed and she grabbed a pillow and knelt on the floor.  She lubed me cock up and proceeded to wank me with one hand and gently cupped my balls with the other.  After a few mins more lube applied and she did this great two handed twisting motion, edging my cock close to her face and making some horny noises.  I gave her a bit of a warning I was about to blow and she got my cock on her face and I plastered her lower part of her face with cum.  I think she was conscious of getting it in her hair/eyes etc which I totally understand.  I was happy and her face looked good covered with my cum.  She got up and went to bathroom to sort her face out and I wiped myself clean.  Little bit of a chat and I was out of there in about 10 minutes ish.

I don’t do many reviews, normally I do them when I have something to moan about, but on this occasion I can’t fault anything really.  I’d definitely go back, next time I’d like to fuck her though.

Offline Thompsonjohn

I e had the same service but she used to charge 20 quid lol

Nice girl and great service and great price

Offline 801

I e had the same service but she used to charge 20 quid lol

Nice girl and great service and great price

£20 is just handjob without cob I believe

Offline bobby_dizzler

Reading her profile it seems it's now £30 for a HJ + £10 for COF.

Offline misterjt111

Yeah by the look of it her prices for some services have increased slightly.  I paid £20 for HJ and the extra £10 to cum all over her face