Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eve Super Hot - Durham.  (Read 1526 times)

4 review(s) for Eve Super Hot (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline michaeldhm

External Link/Members Only

First week of November, incall at a budget hotel in City. Room was easily accessible without any prying eyes at reception.

One hour at £140.

Eve is tall and attractive, and welcomed me wearing the little leather mini-skirt in one of her pictures.

I wanted a vanilla experience just to get rid of some frustration. Had a shower on arrival and a clean towel was provided.

Eve started with some mutual stimulation (her nipples are too sensitive to play with) and then onto some excellent covered oral. Before I was about to come we switched to sex in cowgirl and she rode me well (I was somewhat aware of the noise the bed was making in a hotel where I thought the walls would be paper thin) and then more great covered oral to finish off.

The session was what I wanted, although I'm not sure that GFE is something that is provided.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Which city? she's showing as in Mansfield.  :unknown:

Offline michaeldhm

Sorry! Forgor the obvious bit of information. It was Durham City.

Offline Mick2342234

In terms of age she says she’s 36, is that accurate? Looking at her pictures I’d be putting her closer to 46 though they’re blurred.

Offline michaeldhm

36 is probably being a bit economical with accuracy. mid 40s probably, but she has a good body.