Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilie Marie London Outcall  (Read 959 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5129229) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
4 review(s) for EmmmieM (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Previous profile for linking External Link/Members Only

2 hour outcall to my hotel, £350 RB.

Age is given as 35, maybe a few years older.

Pictures are accurate and are of the lady herself.

Comms, excellent via AW and text. She has a civvy job so don’t expect instant replies.

Services: DFK, OWO, CIM , Swallow, RO, rimming on her, Massage, FS.

Met Emilie in the hotel lobby, she had dressed discreetly. I thought she was a very pretty lady, sparkling eyes and a great outgoing personality.

Once in the room drinks and paperwork sorted she popped to the bathroom and returned in a very nice peach coloured set of undies.
She had a cracking slim body, cute arse and lovely boobs with huge nipples.

Started to DFK as I stroked her all over, bra off to get my mouth around her nipples which she responded well to, then bent her over the bed, a few slaps on the buttocks then pulled her pants aside and got my tongue to work on her ring. She really liked this (as she confirmed during chat later) and kept pushing back at me.

Lay flat and she started to wank me slowly, adding some lube to ease things along, gentle touch that had me on edge a few times.
Decided to return the favour and my goodness she was absolutely soaking. Got 3 fingers inside while I rubbed her clit and sucked her nips, she responded very noisily.
I really wanted to taste her so slid my tongue down her stomach, along her lips and into her pussy. She tasted lovely. Clean and fresh. Got to work on her clit and she got very animated and I think she orgasmed.

She then pushed me onto my back and went to work on my cock. Lovely and gentle licks of the shaft, tongue under the helmet then took me deep into her mouth getting a good rhythm going until I cum heavily and she swallowed.

A bit of cuddling and chatting then she offered a massage. As I was not yet ready for another shot I agreed and she gave a gentle but arousing body rub, going B2B once I was on my back, using her hard nipples on my cock which I found very stimulating, and I was ready for another round.
More intense DFK, on with a condom and into some intense mish, we both really got into it, Emilie making all the right noises and pulling me down for DFK. Unusually as she was very wet it took me longer than normal to cum and I think we were both exhausted, and just collapsed into a hug with smiles on our faces.

A thoroughly enjoyable session with an attractive and enthusiastic lady that I hope to meet again.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Foxtail17

« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 09:43:55 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I’d included the previous profile in my review, and it had been indexed

OK, I'm sorry!