Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Destiny - Glasgow  (Read 5204 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline fedor

External Link/Members Only

Another catch up review.

£140 1hr. King's Park area.

Met in the summer. Of all my meets this year this was by far the best. For some reason, even always being interesting in the profile, I had never met her.

Super friendly, great shape (exactly like the pics), great service. Great OWO, CIM, then sex in various positions, multiple pops.  Had a good chat about Das Boot too, which made me watch the series at her recommendation; it is good but not up to the movie :D.

I went on a run of neutrals, so it was good to have a very positive after that. I have not been back again, but I certainly will. I have the secretary with the glasses outfit in mind for next time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 03:30:07 am by fedor »

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only

Another catch up review.

£140 1hr. King's Park area.

Met in the summer. Of all my meets this year this was by far the best. For some reason, even always being interesting in the profile, I had never met her.

Super friendly, great shape (exactly like the pics), great service. Great OWO, CIM, then sex in various positions, multiple pops.  Had a good chat about Das Boot too, which made me watch the series at her recommendation; it is good but not up to the movie :D.

I went on a run of neutrals, so it was good to have a very positive after that. I have not been back again, but I certainly will. I have the secretary with the glasses outfit in mind for next time.
Good review fedor  :thumbsup: Always liked the look of her, and she's been about for years, albeit, alot of mixed reviews way back put me off.

You may have peaked my interest though.    :hi:

Offline Dark Knight 78

Met her a few years ago, really good looking face and figure but just went through the motions with me and kept answering her phone which I found really annoying. Maybe try my luck again with her soon then if she's upped her game by the sounds of it now

Offline hoopbhoy

Saw her back at the end of 2008 when she was in Mount Florida. Cracking body and decent enough punt. From her profile pics it looks like she's aged a lot better than me. Never felt the need to see her a 2nd time.

Offline oldgeezer

Seen her couple weeks ago.Maybe we didn’t click I think she was on something and the only thing she seemed to be interested in was some stupid dancing complete waste of time .One other thing I think she has a minder in another room .

Offline Max121

Seen her a week ago after this review - decent communications as I was in the area roughly
Kings park Area  residential and dodgy in my opinion so parked quite far away  - a lot of faffing around with going to bathroom etc basically time wasting
One pop and then back into bathroom again 👀
Cracking body but like above stupid dancing and yabbering about her reptile thing in the corner
I would have her as just bordering Neutral  . She was on the phone to some bloke right after I started dressing so possibly pimp / minder around
I wouldn’t return .

Offline Bru1901

I have seen her in the same gym as me so I have avoided recently

Cracking shag several years back.

She was up in southside back then

Offline fedor

Seen her couple weeks ago.Maybe we didn’t click I think she was on something and the only thing she seemed to be interested in was some stupid dancing complete waste of time .One other thing I think she has a minder in another room .

Defiantly no one else in when I met her, the rooms were all open. Does seem to be a bit of hit or miss though. Maybe I got her on a good day.