Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camila Columbiana - Glasgow  (Read 3056 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7263685) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7787162) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline fedor

External Link/Members Only

Met her twice. £160 1hr

I think she is away home now, but may return. Govanhill area, and not going to lie it is a bit of a dump. I don't drive a Ferrari but also my car is not the most inconspicuous. When I parked up a couple of streets away the young team were hanging out the window at 2pm with the rave music on, pissed, shouting at me be being a posh cunt (or such words).

Camila is just like the pics, and always dressed to impress. The service was great, full on DFK, CIM, every position, amazing ass, amazing boobs, hence my returning. Service was 10/10, no question. However, after the 1st meet, I was having a wine and then out the blue she texted me... Now, I am single so for me that is not an issue but I imagine for others that might be an big issue. Of course I text back, then she sent me some really dirty texts, which, I am not going to lie, made me return for round two; it was actually pretty arousing. 

When I didn't return after the second time she texted me again to ask why I hadn't came back to see her.  :unknown:

Being honest if she had been in a nice place, I may well have went back for a lot more. However, if I am ever going to have a regular again then comfort is a must for me. I don't want to be wondering about having to bop my way home like the Warriors.  :D

Online scutty brown

Think she has a new profile

That's an OLDER profile. Possible she was running two though.
Can anyone else confirm? If so the reviews all need reindexing

Offline fedor

That's an OLDER profile. Possible she was running two though.
Can anyone else confirm? If so the reviews all need reindexing

Different girl.

Offline Glesgaboy

She now has a new profile in Glasgow again.
Similar photos and prices but more extras than I recall.  :hi: