Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikky - Piccadilly Massage Club - Manchester  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Karl

External Link/Members Only

Location :  Ducie street just off Great Ancoats St Central Manchester

Comms: None just walked in off the street

Girl:  They do a lineup as you enter and you have to chose on the spot-  She's Russian chubby size 12 to 14 but looked good with jet black hair tied up in a pony tail had a filthy look about her.  Big fleshy arse around mid 30s age with a bit of a belly and only works days no nights.

Service

Nikky hails from St Petersburg but doesn’t look it could easily pass for Rom/Greek/Italian/Southern European. Jet black hair with a big arse and was wearing a one piece leotard type outfit and heels.  She looked quite uninterested in reception but once in the room she got a bit chirpier.  Has worked in the parlour for a couple of years so knows her way round a cock and balls. Started off with some good owo pretty deep and gagged a few times, has a good technique of flicking her tongue on your bell which got me quite aroused. Didn’t really initiate any kissing and was quite happy watching her in the many mirrors in the room sucking happily away.  Was getting quite close to popping so got her to bag me up and lie on her side and slipped inside.  This again was quite enjoyable with her seemingly enjoying it too and fake moaning which wasn’t too loud thankfully. Switched to doggy what a great sight that big fleshy arse popped it in and gave her a really good pounding the sounds of slapping against her arse added to the overall enjoyment and eventually filled the bag all hot and bothered.   

Price: £35 to the receptionist and £10 to Nikky in the room for OWO.

Would I return: Probably not to see Nicky but can easily recommend her to the house  :hi:

Offline rocket88

I saw her a few weeks ago and gave her a green review. A decent budget parlour punt.

Offline SpunkStreet

Good review mate, sounds like a bit of me. Shame I'm hardly ever in Manchester with spare time.

SS