Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evie – Allure, Newcastle  (Read 2122 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7471473) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Lamnguin

£90 for 45 minutes

External Link/Members Only

I really liked the look of Evie’s profile and photos on the Allure website so decided to TOFTT.

Comms

Via Allure- no problems encountered.

Venue

Apartment in what I think is Byker, though my knowledge of the local geography is limited. It was clean and reasonably comfortable though with paper-thin walls so every sound from outside was audible. The hallway was very dark so not easy to find the apartment number despite the good directions from Allure. I was a bit concerned about parking in this area from Google Maps, but in the end I found a space relatively easily.

Appearance

Fairly short girl with a mass of long dark hair. I would put her at late 30’s or early 40’s. She is quite slim with fairly small boobs (I would guess a B-cup) which are just starting to tend to the saggy side. She is heavily tattooed. Facially she is not unattractive, but the whole package gives the impression of being a little rough.

The meet

Fumbled my way in the dark to the apartment door, was let in by Evie hiding behind it in classic style. I can’t remember what she was wearing- it was quite soon discarded. Offered her the cash- she was happy for me to just put it on the side & didn’t actually count it. Then DFK and mutual fondling and caressing before she gave me OWO. This was very pleasant, good technique, but she turned herself so that her head was facing away from me and I couldn’t watch her, at the same time obscuring the view in the large mirror behind her, which was a bit of a shame. Then I went down on her for RO- she was clean and fresh and seemed very responsive, though I strongly suspect she was acting rather than it being genuine. After she “came” I sat and played with her for a while before she went back into OWO and I eventually finished in her mouth. A clean-up, a bit of a chat and off home.

Summary

This was definitely a positive though I didn’t find Evie as attractive as I expected from her photos on the Allure website. It did the trick, and I found her a reasonably pleasant person to talk to. Would I go back? If she was on Teesside I might, but it’s a long way to go and I keep on hoping to find someone I really like a bit closer.

Offline Fredjames1

Thanks for the review. I’m in two minds now weather to see her.

Offline g510

Thanks for the review. I’m in two minds now weather to see her.

I am in no hurry to now.