Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle New - Brazilian (was Birmingham)  (Read 888 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7440347) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Juankerr]

Offline petermisc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Also on VS, Kommons, etc.

Her AW profile is a cut-and-paste job - I have seen other identical profiles, beginning with "My name is xxxx and for good reason I got this name ....".  Presumably the first user of this text had some erotic handle that might explain the "for good reason I got this name" bit!

Note: she has since left Brum, on tour round the UK (currently in Glasgow), but said she will be returning to Brum.

I fired a text off to Michelle at lunch time to check that she was working that day, and promptly got a standard boiler-plate response listing her services, charges and rough location.  £60/15m, £80/30m, £130/hour, extras: OWO £20+, CIM £30+, Shower together £20+.

Later on, when I was more certain of my arrival time in Brum, I fired off another text suggesting a meeting time.  This time the responses were longer in coming, perhaps because she was busy with a client.  As noted below, her English is almost non-existent, so her responses were limited to one word replies "Yes" "Available" "Ok" and the like, and probably required her to first translate my messages.  However, eventually, a one hour meet was agreed.  When I turned up at her apartment block, I fired off a text letting her know that I had arrived.  No response, so I tried phoning, but this just went to answer phone.  Finally, just as I was on the point of giving up, I finally got a "Hey Baby" text, followed quickly by the apartment number.  There was then another delay in letting me into the block, and I must admit to getting a bit frustrated.  But that was soon forgotten when I got into the apartment.

The girl is an absolute stunner, as per her profile pictures.  The kind of raven-haired, lightly-tanned, big-titted Brazilian that does it for me.  Although perhaps a bit younger, less "professional" looking than her pictures - think of the kind of young girl that you can only fantasize might live next door.  Friendly and welcoming.  Dressed in black lingerie.  Unfortunately very limited English, only able to converse using the translate function on her phone.

As soon as I was in the room, she launched into FK and mutual fondling.  Tip of tongue, so not DFK, but quite passionate.  She suggested that I take a shower (by kind of signing falling rain!), which I took.  Back in the room, she had disrobed and was lying on the bed waiting for me.  I joined her for more FK and mutual fondling, which she seemed to enjoy.  When I was ready, she commenced OW.  She is quite skilled at this, and she soon had me ready for more, and she rode me enthusiastically in CG until I came.  I then asked for some massage as a breather.  This was quite odd - while using the palms of her hands to rub up and down my back, she was simultaneously using her finger tips to kind of tickle me.  TBH, I have never experienced a technique like it, and it didn't really do much for me.   For the second round, she started off with some more OW, followed by CG and RCG and various other positions.  She took a good hammering before I finally came in doggy.

Afterwards, she was attentive and happy to lie next to me, attempting to chat using her phone to translate.  She mentioned that she had only been in the UK a few days.  Eventually, it was time, and using the rain-signing asked if I wanted a shower.  On my way out I was treated to a goodbye snog and grope that had me start to get aroused again.

Would I return?  Certainly, so its a positive from me.  Although I do wonder how her friendly and willing young nature may survive her grand tour of the P&D merchants of the less salubrious parts of the UK.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 10:05:12 pm by petermisc »