Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy thai Stunner Congleton  (Read 2121 times)

10 review(s) for Sky Thai Stunner (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Anarchytm

Location small end terrace in congleton

Comms Got priority over someone else because I booked an hour

Meet itself:

Got into the terrace and she was much better than the pictures she looks half thai half korean really pale, fake tits and a nice ass, she's all over me as soon as I enter the door I hand over the cash she comes back and instantly deep french kissing whilst rubbing my dick, she gets on her knees and she gives a good blowjob deep sensual and looks right into your eyes whilst sucking. Get a condom on and onto the bed only annoying thing is she starts moaning straight away start off in missionary and she feels good not that tight but she really kisses your face off and strokes you all over, I don't last long and that's round one over.

Before the second we chat found out she can speak a good amount of japanese and said if she could moan in japanese next time, she starts sucking my dick again going on about how it's the perfect size love the ego boosts! Get her doggy and after some slaps she starts moaning in japanese a new experience, we fuck everywhere in the living room, bedroom next to the banister she loves it anywhere and kept begging to suck more, at this point after 20 minutes I couldn't cum for some reason but she kept up in between sucking and fucking finally after 40 minutes and i'm sweaty mess I cum and just collapse get a quick look at my phone it's been 1 hour and 30 minutes no wonder her phone was non stop ringing!

Would recommend her she even text me after saying did I get back home safely worth the extra money for the act alone if you want a good gfe!

Price
OWO 20 FK 20 HOUR 120

Meet happened last month waiting for her come back near me

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dark Vader

Offline chrishornx

Can't think of any other Congletons

Offline kingtoad

Looks like she has moved already  :dash: