Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molli-May Amour Newcastle  (Read 1090 times)

Offline BikerKing

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Arranged a booking Amour and they replied promptly

Price: £90 for 3/4HR

Services: FK, OWO, RO and protected sex in various positions

Looks. Very attractive facially. Long black hair

The meet:

Called Amour that morning to see who was available. 1st choice was fully booked but Molli-Mae fitted my time slot. I was out on business and needed to pick up cash for the meet. 5 cash machines in the area were not working but luckily the 6th one coughed out the  readies. this meant I was running late so I called the agency to let them know. They said this was fine and thanked me for keeping them up-to-date.

Cash in pocket, I found the address no problem. Plenty of residential parking available, so parked a few doors away and walked up to the door. A few moments after knocking the door opened and Molli was hidden behind. into the bedroom and Molli wasn't quite ready for me, dressed still in a jumper / jeans she got her bedroom kit on and had a gargle of mouthwash while I got myself sorted.

Fun notes exchanged we went to the bed. She's a very good kisser, quite deep and passionate, but not overly sloppy. I found Mollie a bonnie lass and had a nice body. some evidence of baby belly, but not off putting. some Tattoos. Smaller boobs than on her profile - I would not say they were C cup, but had very responsive small nips that she seemed to enjoy being sucked. I felt between her legs and she told me it's ok to rub the outside but no fingers inside as she doesn't want to get scratched.

After a while she went down on me and she has a very good technique, all mouth and little hand action. after a while we 69'd and she seemed very responsive to this. At this point I was leaking pre-cum which she  ick'd at and wiped it off. I enquired and CIM is defo not on offer.

Rubbered up and she sat on me and wow -really tight pussy!! she rode a while and then did some doggy, missionary etc. her responses were encouraging without being OTT.

For the finale a combination of her mouth / hand / my hand seen me over the line. She got some wipes and cleaned me up and had a little chat while dressing.

Thoughts:-

I enjoyed this punt. I found her a pretty lass who was enthusiastic in her services. With there being no CIM I probably wouldn't return.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 06:09:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Mate, you've got Allure in the title, you mention Allure in the post but you've linked to a girl from Amour. Is the girl right or the agency right.  :unknown:

Offline BikerKing

It's Amour. I'm a fuckin numpty