Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Hammersmith  (Read 2948 times)

63 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (46 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline mi89

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Phone: +447562426898 07562426898
Price: £50 for 15 minutes or £130 for 1h (I went for 15 minutes since pricing doesnt make sense!)

TLDR: Well reviewed, slim and willing to please hungarian chic at a great price. Not your best punt, but a good reliable one.

Comms: A bit on/off, I have tried arranging in the past but it was only now that our calendars synched

The girl: She is 100% the girl in the pictures, although I would say that I expected her to be younger, she carries her age well, but is not a fit young bunny. She is slim, very small slightly saggy tits, tiny bum with a pierced snatch. Facially good looking, but not a stunner. Attitude was very pleasing, she was sexy and relaxed. Some reviews suggest drug use, but I didnt notice anything that would make me think she was under the influence or a user, she was lucid and very normal. Overall, a very nice attitude for a £50 punt

The experience: I had a disappointing (neutral) experience a couple of days back and was left unsatisfied. Katalina has been on my HL for a long time and I was happy to find some time where we could meet. Went for 15 minutes at £50 since the alternative £130 for an hour just doesnt make sense and I am glad, she was very nice and had a great attitude from the get go, but not enough for a 1h punt IMO. Arrived, sorted the cash and we started with some warmup caressing and very light kissing, she was very sensual and got me naked. Onto 69 and she had a clean shaved pussy with a piercing and a lovely tiny bum, not the best, not the worst, she was a bit distant, unlike other girls I have seen in the past that smother you, which I prefer. Onto cowgirl and she had a very good movement and was keeping eye contact and letting me suck on those titties whilst riding. I couldnt hold it and finished in the bag. A bit of chat and then left. 

The rating
Pros: Great body, great attitude, very sensual, great price
Cons: A bit older than expected, distant 69

Definetly a positive for me, albeit, not the best punt, but I would easily see her again because she seems stable and kind and her prices are reasonable. I wont bother adding images since she is well reviewed here.

Offline The_Don

Katalina had a number of profiles and her rates have yoyo in that time.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Price: £80 per hour

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

Katalina has been widely described as a 'Marmite girl'.

External Link/Members Only and the first time I punted her I nearly walked.

I've been back a number of times. But she can rub punters (no pun intended) the wrong way, including regulars.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 12:03:18 pm by The_Don »

Online patelprat

Top girl. I think she's a bit calmer these days.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 01:36:22 pm by patelprat »

Offline speedygonzal

Top girl. I think she's a bit calmer these days.

:lol: I don't Think so, That's just her personality. I honestly prefer sometimes (for a change) an unfiltered SP that it seem to honest. rather than one that will agree to everything you say and fake the orgasms.

For me she is like Heroin. The First time I meet her was almost a perfect 10 in every sense and everything thing I look for in a woman. The last time it was good but not that great. I hopping for another meeting like the first one.

Offline tantraman

The girl: She is 100% the girl in the pictures ...

... all such said pictures collected here :music:

Offline jaj909

i always thought 130 for an hour was good value these days, but perhaps im just looking in the wrong places

Online patelprat

i always thought 130 for an hour was good value these days, but perhaps im just looking in the wrong places

By today's standards in central London it certainly is good value, for quality, attractive SPs who include favourites like DFK, OWO.

Generally (not always), as with everything, if you pay a very cheap price you'll more likely get a very cheap service.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 02:14:01 pm by patelprat »

Offline mi89

... all such said pictures collected here :music:

It is good, but if she is providing £50 for 15 minutes, and thats enough for me to finish once, and Im only going to finish twice in the hour… well, I rather take the 15 min and come back

Fair enough that its my personal situation, others might find the hour better than 2x 15