Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NicoletteNaughtyPSE - Gateshead  (Read 1714 times)

57 review(s) for NicoletteNaughtyPSE (54 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Happybilly80

External Link/Members Only

First review from an epic week. Only two big ones left from the current list to see. Still trying to find something comparable to the two epic experiences from a few years ago but had loads of fun in the search.

Price: £90 for 30min

Comms: Message over AW and received number - rest of messages over whatsapp, all good, quick and no issues.

Location: Gateshead, close to Hilton that seems to be a well known place.

Meet: First of all, the bastard Tyne Bridge and traffic, so close to being late! Need to plan better next time. On to the more important stuff...
Arrived, clear intructions how to get to place, usual hiding behind the door. Wow! Nicolette was much shorter than I realised and very, very good looking. I'm not sure what I was expecting but she was chatty and put me at ease straight away. She lay on the bed while I got undressed then joined her. Starting with some pretty close to full on DFK and exploring bodies. The OWO was amazing, I could have gone the whole meet with that, pretty close to what I imagine a true PSE would be. On with the bag and things are a bit of a blur with her using a vibrator whilst I was fucking her in doggy then a flip over to missionary. I definitely need to work on my stamina! Was trying to last for  a while longer but her pulling my hand to her throat for some mild choking just finished me off, pulled out and finished on her stomach. I get the feeling if you're more inclined you could push things further in a PSE way.
Some really interesting chats afterwards, no feeling of being rushed or uncomfortable.
Overall an amazing experience which I would happily repeat. A little bit more money than some but if you're looking for a great experience I would definitely recommend. I guess many know this already though.

If you haven't already had the chance, enjoy guys!

Offline Thelatitude0

Offline Sh5278

Thanks for the review, was anal offered/mentioned?

Offline Happybilly80

Not offered or mentioned, I think that may have finished me off! It's on her profile though and I think she may be up to a fair few things. Hope to see her again at some point.

Offline SharlieCheen

She looks fit as a butcher's dog in the photos on her profile, and very good looking. I prefer taller women (5"0 is certainly small), but other than that she sounds right up my street. Added to the list!
Banned reason: Declared intention to just lurk and not contribute.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Shutty238

Have already reviewed twice so nothing new to add, but can confirm from recent experience anal is very VERY much still on the table. She's a must see.