Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HoD Honey - Victoria SW1V - Affectionate yet filthy blonde  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Link: External Link/Members Only as Ellie
Link: External Link/Members Only

Usual HoD location and booking, £150 for the hour.  Warning very popular girl = very difficult to book.

Honey is a bundle of energy, looking rather cute at first, but hiding a kinky appetite. Gave me the impression she adores sex, and more specifically pleasing me sexually. Keen to know what I wanted/liked then gleefully delivered on it.
She's a 28yo British blonde with short hair, thoughtful blue eyes and a cute GND face with a sexy pout. Stands 5'3" with D cup tits, large areola and nipples that stand to attention.
Best feature for me is her curvy figure, gorgeous wide hips, fleshy butt and thick jiggly thighs.  Pictures focus on her tits but it's her lower half and face that had me mesmerised.
Various tattoos, and pierced nipples and tongue.

Immediately given a long sloppy kiss and embrace on arrival, sure there's a direct link between girls that do this and an amazing punt.
Lots of snogging throughout, LFK with hints of DFK, but extremely enthusiastic. Similarly touching each other all over and kisses all over me. The illusion of how into me she was really spurred me on.
Honey dropped down for OWO by the mirror, girl definitely knows how to maximise her assets given me some glorious views of her tits, ass and feet :dance:
Brilliant blow job, lots of variation including some Honey-special moves, teasing through to full on DT to gagging (though takes an awful lot to trigger that).
Balls/shaft worked, her tits/hands fully part of the pleasure giving, and amazing eye contact throughout.
Good girl takes a full on face fucking with a grin, and got her on her back head at the edge of the bed to enjoy some more.

Returned the favour with some RO, tasty meaty pussy.  Don't think she really came (rather swift), before into a footjob.  Pretty toes to ogle and like her oral Honey has a repertoire of moves.
Rubbered up to fuck her in mish, nice and tight, snogging as I popped in the bag her legs clamped around me :wacko:

Brief intra round chat before we got back to snogging, OWO and some more reverse face fucking.
Gorgeous views again as she enthroated me in various positions, whilst enjoying a good fingering from me. Natural flow to the meet as we got into a bit of 69.
About as long as I could resist getting back inside her, dom on to give her a good seeing to in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, mish again, doggy and prone.
Amongst all that also have her a good spanking. Turns out I'm an artist, and she's sure got a nice canvas :D

Brilliant first meet with Honey and lots more I need to do to this girl. Actually horny Honey's also got lots of ideas of her own for that :coolgirl:

My Ratings
Face 8/10
Body 7/10
Personality 8/10
Service 9/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 41/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 10:16:24 pm by Shadow314 »