Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET AMANNDA / AdultWork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 1182 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4646634) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Pretty girl, very affectionate, but a bit overpriced (and even more so now!)

Contact details:

Punt took place in mid-May, so catching up – sorry!  £180 for an hour, French kissing, OWO, sex, taking photos of her without her face visible.

All good comms – good English by text, friendly, explained everything.  Working from the flats in Ferryhill along the river, which are modern and easy to find.  Easy to get in and out, but residential so quiet.  Flats themselves are nice, neutral.

Agree the time with her, late evening, but when I get there, she’s not ready yet, so have to float about for a few minutes – nearly bail, but I don’t.  Glad I didn’t in the end.  She meets me in lingerie – cracking body, big fake tits, big ass.  Very pretty (exactly like the photos attached from the profile at the time, she seems to change them often.), smiley, welcomes me with a big kiss and runs my hands over her body then leads me to the bedroom, more kissing, then asks me to confirm how long I want to stay.  I pay her at this point.

She poses for some photos of me nude, quite enthusiastic in her posing and makes sure she’s looking away from the camera and her face isn’t visible.  I enjoy it and I have some good souvenirs.

Once that’s done, we spend a while kissing, fondling each other, she helps me undress.  Her hands are all over me, and she starts to suck my cock without being asked.  SHe’s slow and leisurely – a GFE, not desperate to make me blow too quickly like most girls are.

We start to have sex, several positions, kissing the whole time.  SHe’s tight and responsive and wet – no lube, just naturally wet.  Her arse is ‘big’ in the kind of fashionable ‘booty’ way, not usually my thing but I like it here.  When I’m close, she turns around and rides me reverse cowgirl to an intense finish – great.  She doesn’t rush me and then cleans me off with wipes.

We’re back to kissing, touching each other, and she brings me back to life by putting my semihard cock into her mouth and gently playing with it with her tongue.  It feels incredible.  She spends ages gently sucking my cock OWO and teasing me until I’m rock hard and desperate to fuck.  She slides my wet cock between her tits and I fuck them as she talks dirty to me – lovely site!  She tells me not to cum in her face with a laugh.

Some missionary but I’m close by then so I finish quite quickly.  She lies under me and we kiss for a while after I’ve had a second intense orgasm into the bag.  When I’ve caught my breath, she helps me clean up, gives me a good back massage and more kissing, then we say goodbye.

I’m out about 70 minutes after I went in, so went over, no sign of clock watching, felt very natural to me, like a good date.  Enjoyed it and I still l enjoy the souvenir photos I got.  I do feel she’s a bit overpriced at £180 even with the photos and service – more of a £140/£150 service I think, even though it’s good service.  Now showing as £200, which is definitely too much unless she’d let me take photos with her face showing.  Still definitely worth a go if she’s in your budget and you want a very pretty blonde GFE.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kieslowski

Damn, got excited there thinking she was back in Aberdeen!

Offline bluetable

Haha, sorry! Just REALLY slow off the mark in this review.