Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poshest WG  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Matium

Who's the poshest sounding and poshest looking WG you know?

The public school, upper class type.

Offline Corus Boy

Not this girl, unless you count the Swansea accent as posh;

Hidden Image/Members Only

I’m Chelsea, I’m an 18 year old sexy slim Swansea girl and I’ve joined the Slutty Girls because I’m always horny and need plenty of sex!!

I’m a sexy size 10 with a nice 32B figure and firm pert tits! I’ve got long trashy blonde hair and long legs that just want to be wrapped around you! I’m a right slag when it comes to fucking and I love pleasing guys!

I kiss really passionately and all the guys say that I’m great shag! I’ve got loads of outfits that I will wear for you – please just ask when you speak to me.

Happy to go bareback and you can cum inside me as long as you’re clean.

I can accommodate all you generous gents in a nice house in Swansea

vt

MissyBanks told me she went to a public school in Yorkshire, but her look was verging on the alt with her tats etc...obviously a rebel.

Isabel Dean talks quite posh, but again the look, with piercings, tats, etc. belies the voice.

KittyofLondon was very nicely spoken and had a classy look, said to be a Surrey girl, and it was very sexy to hear her talking dirty with her cut-glass vowels.

Tannhauser

External Link/Members Only

Lucy Hunter...very posh and classy but quite expensive...doesn't do OWO either.

Offline Matium

Has Lucy Hunter just had a baby?

She's got "milking/lactating" down on her likes list.

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I mentioned in my review of her Lauren is a very posh spoken young lady - she says she went to private school and will wear the uniform if that is your thing.

Offline Jimmyredcab

MissyBanks told me she went to a public school in Yorkshire.

Can you go to school in Yorkshire and be posh, no offense meant.    :D

yorkshire123

Can you go to school in Yorkshire and be posh, no offense meant.    :D

No offence taken, However you would be surprised how many private schools are tucked away in that part of the world.
Obviously i didn't go to one  ;)

Offline Quatro

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I mentioned in my review of her Lauren is a very posh spoken young lady - she says she went to private school and will wear the uniform if that is your thing.

Fuck me, it's a slightly odd set up, but looks like excellent value if you're a quick pop and off merchant for a young enthusiastic girl.

Offline licky

Well posh this one, I've seen her when she was at Sandys

External Link/Members Only

Bit expensive, £200 per hour but the best things in life cost, and she has good reports on here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=3069.msg44099;topicseen#msg44099
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24593.msg357456;topicseen#msg357456

But she is retiring soon, so her profile says-get in quick
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 08:54:52 pm by licky »