Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyLoveXOXO - Gateshead  (Read 1195 times)

2 review(s) for LucyLoveXOXO (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MagpieToon

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Fast and responsive

Rate: £60 for 30 mins (you get a £10 discount if you book before 9pm the night before, no deposit required)

Services: FS, OWO, RO

Location: Near Hilton (not the usual place I was expecting in that area)

The Girl: A little older/bigger than the pictures but still a very attractive girl next door type.

The Punt: Messaged the night before and got everything confirmed, on the day I was free earlier than expected and she was able to accommodate an earlier start time. I was expecting it to be the usual place but it was actually in the courtyard area nearby, I was given the code but the main gate has a chain and padlock on, so had to rush around and enter via the side gates.

Clear directions so got inside in no time I was greeted with the usual  empty doorway, which closed the reveal a very sexily dressed Lucy in stocking and high heels, looked so good that I asked she keep them on for the rest of the punt. Money handed over and we got down to business.

Kissing and touching away I go to suck on her nipples and she politely warns me not to suck/tug/pinch them as she is too sensitive, licking and mouthing was fine. She goes down on me and delivers some excellent OWO, slowing right down when I asked before I return the favour, she was clean and responsive, wrapping her long legs around my head and digging her heels into my back.

Condom on and we fuck in doggy and missionary, with her again wrapping her legs around me which felt great, before I ask if she does CIM. She gets on her knees on the floor and wanks/sucks me off before taking the entire load and depositing it in the sink.

Nice little chat and a kiss goodbye as we get dressed and I am led to the door.

Pros: Decent shag, great OWO
Cons: Restriction on amount of nipple play

Would I return? Maybe, a good shag but there are better in Newcastle. But for £60 she was excellent value for money.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 01:13:30 pm by MagpieToon »

Offline Todd Landers

Sounds great and a bargain at £60

Offline MagpieToon

Sounds great and a bargain at £60

Yeah I had thought it was going to be too good to be true, so was pleasantly surprised when it turned out the way it did.

Offline Part Timer

Sounds like you had a good time, she used to be with Gracie’s girls a few years ago. She is now on and off with Premuim and obviously independent.
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Lamnguin

Sounds like you had a good time, she used to be with Gracie’s girls a few years ago. She is now on and off with Premuim and obviously independent.
Who was she at Gracies?

Offline MagpieToon

Yeah when I asked about an earlier slot she said "it should be fine, just need to call the agency to confirm she had no-one booked in" so I assume that was Premium.

Offline Part Timer

Who was she at Gracies?
I’ve been trying to think but I can’t remember at the moment, I would say about 6/7 years ago. Sorry
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Asar

Not the gracies link but 90% sure it's the same lass as from: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15145, dunno if it is possible to index them so it shows on this review the past profile too.