Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel of Xiang Xiang Middlesbrough  (Read 741 times)

Online Kev3773

Decided to give this one a go after reading her recent excellent reviews.
Only link I can find External Link/Members Only
All sorted in a few texts, postcode and street name given. It's been mentioned it's not the best area, It was dark when I got there so parked around the corner next to a couple of shops where it was lighter and felt a bit safer leaving the car there. Was told the door was open and to just go in, there was a police car parked a couple of doors away and I nearly got cold feet. There was nobody in it so went in. Asked to remove shoes and Angel was waiting for me at the top of the stairs.
She is definitely my type, petite slim and pretty, not stunning imo though.
Handed over the cash £60 for 30 minutes.  We both stripped and lay on the bed, her English wasn't easy to grasp but I gathered she wanted an extra £20 for french kissing and £10 for owo, I declined the fk. She kissed and licked her way down my body then started an exemplary blow job very slow, lots of licking from my balls up my shaft to the tip, then taking it deep. I had to stop her as could quite easily have blown my load within 10 minutes. I gestured that I wanted to go down on her which she readily agreed. I spent a while down there, she was extremely hygienic. Moved up and she applied the condom with her mouth which is always good. Started and finished in Mish all of about 3 minutes haha but it was good. She cleaned me with a few wet wipes. Got dressed  gave her the extra £10 and tried a bit chat, but not easy, she said she was here for 2 weeks.  When I got to the bottom of the stairs the lady that let me in was waiting, as I put my shoes on she went to the front door but quickly came back looked into a side room and said something, there was a English bloke in his 50's having a cuppa and a Chinese lass, he moved into another room and I was ushered in. She closed the door let another punter in and sent him upstairs then came back to let me out.
This was the part of the punt I didn't enjoy, I left before my 30 minutes (my choice) but it was obvious back to back appointments were being had. She is lovely and can see why people are smitten but the area and set up isn't ideal  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 10:14:37 pm by Kev3773 »