Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaraModel - Paddington  (Read 1519 times)

9 review(s) for SaraModel (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- Thanks Tergil for the TOFTT   :hi:

- £90 = 30 minutes

-.Comms all precise she by Paddington now ok room but no strategically placed mirror in this place.  She did ask to watsapp face pic when i was nearly there so rather then argue i just sent an old pic on that dissapearing messages thing.

-Girl its her from the pics obviously not as glam but pretty iv sdded a vivastreet one that resembles.  Friendly and very chatty comes across as bit hyper but i think that's just some nerves as don't think she been doing this long

- Good access to her body no sensitivity issues and she gets into it herself but i think is the type that listens to direction more.  Kissing is more sensual flurries with tounges rather then prolonged lip locking not passionate fk/dfk but passable.

Ow only she's insistent no owo due to health concerns she does give the balls some attention though. Smashed her away as long and as hard as i wanted with no complaints from her or impression from her to rush things intact she did mention there's no rush to me.

- Freindly enough chat at the end.

- In conclusion not quite the full on passionate Gfe iv had from others but a nice enough gfe with a preety girl to scratch the itch.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline patelprat

Thanks.
So no OWO on offer at all, even for extra?
All of a sudden she's less appealing.
Odd, as her profile lists CIM, so I'd assume OWO.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 07:56:02 pm by patelprat »

Offline Marvelous

Thanks.
So no OWO on offer at all, even for extra?
All of a sudden she's less appealing.
Also, her profile says OWO and CIM.

I did mention at the end if she did it she would pull in more punters, she just said she doesn't as sometimes you can catch something and not even know you got something etc I didn't directly ask her for it.

Shes ok but not as full on as say Viki in Feltham Deluxe Tanya and so on but that was expected from reading Tergils review.

Offline patelprat

I did mention at the end if she did it she would pull in more punters, she just said she doesn't as sometimes you can catch something and not even know you got something etc I didn't directly ask her for it.

Shes ok but not as full on as say Viki in Feltham Deluxe Tanya and so on but that was expected from reading Tergils review.

Thanks.
I think you know what I like :)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 08:09:03 pm by patelprat »

Offline tantraman

Hidden Image/Members Only

Despite all the gorgeousness on display in this photo, it's that ridiculous 'Groucho Marx' eyebrow that draws my attention! :dash:

Offline tergil

Glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:
Also good she changed location
Profile still says marble arch though

Offline tergil

Despite all the gorgeousness on display in this photo, it's that ridiculous 'Groucho Marx' eyebrow that draws my attention! :dash:

I don't remember the eyebrows looking like drawn on with Sharpie!!