Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese Momoco - Isle of Dogs  (Read 877 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5232286) (7 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline dtcsmiles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: excellent. Booked quickly via text a day prior. Directed to a convenience store just across the road and then sent the flat number upon arrival.

Location: all fine.  A gentrified part of the Isle of Dogs.  The basement flat is in a decent block, but the bathroom is rather substandard, with a fair bit of mould.

Cost: £120 for 1 hour.

The SP:  personable. Face and body better than I expected, having worked through prior reviews - compact is probably my best description of body type. C-cup (or so) natural breasts, but clearly seen some action.  Clean, fully shaved pussy. I’d guess she is mid / late 40’s.

Service: had a shower (solo) then straight into a massage, which was not great.  Then some scalp scraping / massage - also didn’t do much for me.

So, for the flip, I was expecting OWO and erotic B2B.  But she unexpectedly pops on a vulcanised rubber condom and goes straight to OW.  I politely requested OWO - she nodded but seemingly misunderstood and placed her (very nice) pussy on my face for RO.  At this point I just went with the flow. Subsequent FS in cowgirl and then missionary - she looked rather uncomfortable in missionary (despite her assurances) which killed the mood.

Back to OW to pop.  Afterwards, the obligatory pedicure, which was rushed. She was seemingly booked back-to-back, so I was then encouraged out the door without the offer of a shower.

Conclusion: I need to be clearer on what the service I want.  This is a strong neutral / weak positive. Based on prior reviews I was expecting a formulaic pampering - unfortunately, it didn’t materialise.  She was clearly anxious about getting me out the flat for the next booking (and there was a fair bit of “subtle” checking of her phone throughout).

Offline sparkus

Trust me, she's over 50.

I seriously wouldn't bother with an hour, all my 30 mins bookings have overrun, even the first one.  This is part of the problem, she's popular and can't fit everyone in.

I don't think she can take anything bigger than average either.  Again, she's great for couldn't-get-anymore-vanilla steamy lovemaking.

The scalp scraping and extremely pungent burning whiffy stuff she uses (which can't be showered off) deters me, plus I couldn't explain my pedicured feet afterwards  :sarcastic:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Trust me, she's over 50.

I seriously wouldn't bother with an hour, all my 30 mins bookings have overrun, even the first one.  This is part of the problem, she's popular and can't fit everyone in.

I don't think she can take anything bigger than average either.  Again, she's great for couldn't-get-anymore-vanilla steamy lovemaking.

The scalp scraping and extremely pungent burning whiffy stuff she uses (which can't be showered off) deters me, plus I couldn't explain my pedicured feet afterwards  :sarcastic:

She looks quite good for a lady in her 50's if true.  I was 'Darn Sarf' again so popped in for another 30 minute booking which ran waaaay over time, so you are right

about that.  Also she is leaving for a long holiday soon and will be gone at least six months.  She does wince alot but is a good fuck for a 50yr old.. :D

PS, my feet are again, fantastic.. :thumbsup: