Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leicester / Soda_thai - LE1  (Read 1135 times)

5 review(s) for Bella_star (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Grubbles

Link - External Link/Members Only
Location - Rupert Street LE1
Date - Noovember 2023
Duration - 1 Hour
Service - GFE, DFK?, WO
Price - £130

Communication
First contact was made via text, with fast replies, and a few required confirmations from me that i was still coming.

Accommodation
Shared flat/apartment with Cherrythai69, has her own bedroom with a double bed, very depressing room, felt like a prison cell.

Appearance
She looks almost identical to her profile pictures. She's a cutish thai, whether or not she's half japanese/thai i don't honestly know, but she's not bad, some scaring uner her breasts which are both enhanced, but the left one is far more solid than the right one, not to sure whats going on there, and some stretch marks on her lower stomach semi-hidden by her bush.

Summary
Arrived 5 minutes early but was given prompt and direct instructions, when i entered i was asked to take my shoes off, and saw another punter pair of trainers there (no doubt seeing Cherrythai69) made it clear i like DFK which i paid an extra £10 for, at first she was very receptive to this however 10 minutes in similar to a previous reviewer she stopped allowing the tongue action and wanted open mouth kissing without the tongue and then just avoided it altogether eventually... so don't bother paying extra for kissing it's a waste.

Started with the kissing she moved quickly to OW, which to be honest was rubbish, i struggle to feel much in condoms normally, i felt nothing with her BJ, she did that for a 3-4 mins then pproceeded to mount me, she road me for a good 5 minutes and i think she came as i acutally felt her convulse. then it was into missionary for the rest of the punt, like i said before i struggle to get the sensation going in a condom so it takes me a while to cum.

Now what amazed me was that she didn't lube up at all before insertion and was sopping wet throughtout the session, but within 10 min of missionary she said handjob i said no thanks, and that was basically the punt from then on, she asked handjob a couple of more times during the punt, and i declined and kept pummeling away, she kept herself facing away and making moans every time i thrusted, i honestly have no idea if she hated it or liked it cause as i said she was so bloody wet that no lube was every used which hasn't happened to often, but i honestly have no clue. She eventually looked at the time, i'd been going for 45 minutes straight in missionary... i didn't even realise lol. so i got myself close and then finished inside right on the dot.

She cleaned up with wet wipes and got back into her black dress, no shower was offered but i did request to use the bathroom just to wash up.

As i was leaving and putting on my shoes, the previous punter had oviously left and a new pair of shoes had replaced the spot the others were in, definitely a conveyer belt service for cherrythai69, no idea in regards to Soda_Thai, but i would assume the same.

She has some extras of CIM (£20), OWO (£10), Ws (£20) and DFK(£10).

Overall this was a weak negative going more to neutral as i realise she is not my type of punt, she is simply a P&D, no GFE here, so i'd suggest short 15-30 mins visits as any longer and she loses her act and doesn't seem to want to be there anymore.

I'm not gonna bother trying any more new thais for now and stick with my two regulars, i just wished they would visit leicester more often  :cry:

Decided to book a trip to thailand in March/April 2024 and maybe actually have fun haha, never been out of europe so it'll be a first.

-Grubbles

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks for an excellent and informative review, Grubbles. She's not one I'd considered, mainly because she looks a bit miserable in her profile pics, and having read your report she's not one to consider in future, either. Thanks again.

Offline wantkinkyfun

It's strange how many negative and neutral posts we are getting recently for the Thais. They used to be nearly always a great punt.

Offline Charliehutton

It's strange how many negative and neutral posts we are getting recently for the Thais. They used to be nearly always a great punt.

Your last experience certainly sounded pretty dismal, wkf. I do agree with Roger, though, that it was an optimistic booking; the blurred nature of her profile pics made me think she was likely to be one of the old'uns on the circuit. At least you enjoyed a bit of bummery, though. I notice anal wasn't on her 'likes' list, and wonder if she's added it to appeal to a wider market.