Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In Surrey today, thinking of 1 of these, anyone recommend?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline luthor

So in and around Guildford today, was thinking of:

Busty Frankie : External Link/Members Only - not seen any reviews on here.
Hooot Alice : External Link/Members Only - one iffy review but others ok.
Sexy Anna : External Link/Members Only looks amazing bod, one of 3 girls.. no bad AW reviews but nothing on here.
Catherine : External Link/Members Only - Again looks amazing but 1st AW review says scam.. rest seem good.

Thanks for your advice.

Simon

Offline Jason1971

Well SexyAnna does have some indifferent reviews on here, she works from a house in Martyr Road with three other girls who are:

4uCarla - External Link/Members Only
naughtyjuliax - External Link/Members Only
sweetantoniaxxx - External Link/Members Only

I booked to see Carla on Tuesday and when I got to house at the agreed time, was met by Julia telling me Carla was stuck in traffic and to come back in 30 minutes which I wasn't able to do. So make of that what you will.

Carla does seem to be the best reviewed of them on here.

fredpunter

Alice has been reviewed on here if you do a search

Edit, I'm behind the times, you don't have to search, there's a link to her review under your op.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 02:09:01 pm by fredpunter »

Offline Jason1971

Yeah I have noticed it has done it for the links that I have posted.

How long has that feature been on here?

fredpunter

Offline yuiop300

Well SexyAnna does have some indifferent reviews on here, she works from a house in Martyr Road with three other girls who are:

4uCarla - External Link/Members Only
naughtyjuliax - External Link/Members Only
sweetantoniaxxx - External Link/Members Only

I booked to see Carla on Tuesday and when I got to house at the agreed time, was met by Julia telling me Carla was stuck in traffic and to come back in 30 minutes which I wasn't able to do. So make of that what you will.

Carla does seem to be the best reviewed of them on here.

I've seen Carla and she was great fun.  Small tits so if your a boob man she won't be your thing.  Great ass and great service.  Alevels included if your not too big.

Y