Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Miss69 Imperial Wharf- TOFTT  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Top Cat 14

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
All done via the agency. Flat details sent before meeting as standard

Nice flat, 5 mins from Imperial Wharf. Imperial Wharf is a pain to get to, but once there the flat is decent, good enough bathroom, annoyingly noisy bed! She said she will move in the next few weeks which would make a return visit much easier

Price:
£220 for 90mins

Services:
DFK, OWO,  RO, FS, CIM.

Eva
Pleasantly surprised to say she looks just like her pics. 5ft tall, tiny, slim, with nicely enhanced breasts. Pics are a true reflection. Dressed in a black dress and heels, nothing underneath! She was welcoming from the start. English good enough for small talk, you won’t be discussing politics or putting the world to right with her!

The Meet:

Met at the door, She looked hot, black dress and heels. She was very friendly and bubbly in that Thai way. Sorted cash and she took me for a shower. Water was a little cold but the shower was more functional. Cleaned me up, gave me a new toothbrush/paste to clean my teeth which was a first. No butthole cleaning so new that wouldn’t feature in the meet!

Started with lots of kissing, DFK in that Thai way, lots of tongue play rather than hot snogging! Very decent OWO, repaid the favour she seemed to enjoy it. Started with CG, finished in Mish. She is tiny and I couldn’t bury myself completely, didn’t even bother suggested anal.  Clean up and a drink, she then gave me a pretty decent Thai massage. Very firm and I did think it would have been one of the best if I’d been on a table rather than a soft bed. That led to more OWO, sex in doggie, back to OWO and finished with CIM.

Went for another shared shower and got dressed

Left on the 90min mark.

Visit again? Possibly. I seem to scratch my Thai itch once or twice a year but always leave feeling like I paid for the service rather than had that great GFE. There are a few others I may see first, or maybe go back to the South Americans!

Hope that helps!

Offline magnetico

nice TOFTT, so much new asian talent at the moment !

this is going to be an expensive year....

Offline tantraman

... she looks just like her pics. 5ft tall, tiny, slim, with nicely enhanced breasts ...

Yummy :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only