Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot ameera - at last  (Read 5690 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It pains me slightly that I contacted this lass about a year ago, but despite good and friendly comms we never got our calendars to match at the time and she drifted off my radar, only for me to then read how great she is from 47 other people, so I had another go and finally got round to seeing her.

There's no point repeating in detail what others have said, just to confirm that she does with charm and enthusiasm all that she promises she will do, so I'll just try and add some things that I didn't pick up from other reviews, if they were mentioned then they didn't register with my aging brain.

Firstly, she's tolerant of being messed about - I had arranged several days earlier to see her last Wednesday, but on the morning of that day I had to contact her and ask to re-arrange for Thursday. No sooner had she confirmed that this was OK than I had to contact her again and ask to re-arrange for Friday. Some prossies I've encountered would have taken this opportunity to vent their frustration at life in my direction, but she cheerfully and amicably suggested we make it this Wednesday instead (she couldn't make Friday). It's not a big deal, but you're never quite sure how they will react.

Secondly, she has a small number of facial piercings. If these are outrageous and "in your face" (no pun intended) they can quite easily gross me out. But hers are very small and .... as tasteful as such things can be. Suffice to say I was not in the least bit grossed out by her appearance, I found her very attractive. I'd go so far as to say I thought she was more attractive than her photos  :P

She is by no means a clock watcher, I arrived a few minutes early and was admitted immediately, and she was in no rush to kick me out at the end. Little Freddy for once was ever so slightly uncooperative which restricted the amount of time we spent having penetrative sex to less than I would usually hope for, but Ameera tackled the issue with great skill and enthusiasm and achieved a powerful result orally. I think some-one asked if she swallowed in connection with a previous review (I may be getting mixed up) - to be honest whether they swallow it or not is never high in my concerns once I've parted with it but suffice to say it went in to her mouth and I never saw it come out so I guess she must have.

After the magnitude of pop 1, and bearing in mind little Freddy having a bit of an off day, I had no high expectation of pop 2, but she manfully proceeded to try and bring this about, even though by the time I'd recovered from pop 1 there were only about 10 mins left of our hour. She continued her efforts, very enjoyably, for about 10 or 15 minutes after our hour had expired but it was me who brought proceeding to and end and admitted defeat as I was keen not to outstay my welcome.

Even then she seemed happy to chat and finish the wine for a good few minutes while I slowly got dressed.

In summary, she's a great girl and well worth a visit imo - I strongly suspect I will be seeing her again.

In an effort to be balanced, if I had to come up with what some may consider negatives ....
there was a slight smell of cigarette smoke in the flat, but only faint, I didn't smell any smoke on her and she didn't smoke while I was there. It didn't bother me but may bother some.
She likes to talk - I know some think this is a time wasting tactic but we only started talking after pop 1, there wasn't much chat before hand, and she stopped talking as soon as round 2 was commenced until it was abandoned by me. This isn't a negative for me, I enjoyed the chat between rounds and at the end, but I have heard some people complain about girls that chat (though I'm not sure why - better than lying there in silence I think).                   

Offline smiths

It pains me slightly that I contacted this lass about a year ago, but despite good and friendly comms we never got our calendars to match at the time and she drifted off my radar, only for me to then read how great she is from 47 other people, so I had another go and finally got round to seeing her.

There's no point repeating in detail what others have said, just to confirm that she does with charm and enthusiasm all that she promises she will do, so I'll just try and add some things that I didn't pick up from other reviews, if they were mentioned then they didn't register with my aging brain.

Firstly, she's tolerant of being messed about - I had arranged several days earlier to see her last Wednesday, but on the morning of that day I had to contact her and ask to re-arrange for Thursday. No sooner had she confirmed that this was OK than I had to contact her again and ask to re-arrange for Friday. Some prossies I've encountered would have taken this opportunity to vent their frustration at life in my direction, but she cheerfully and amicably suggested we make it this Wednesday instead (she couldn't make Friday). It's not a big deal, but you're never quite sure how they will react.

Secondly, she has a small number of facial piercings. If these are outrageous and "in your face" (no pun intended) they can quite easily gross me out. But hers are very small and .... as tasteful as such things can be. Suffice to say I was not in the least bit grossed out by her appearance, I found her very attractive. I'd go so far as to say I thought she was more attractive than her photos  :P

She is by no means a clock watcher, I arrived a few minutes early and was admitted immediately, and she was in no rush to kick me out at the end. Little Freddy for once was ever so slightly uncooperative which restricted the amount of time we spent having penetrative sex to less than I would usually hope for, but Ameera tackled the issue with great skill and enthusiasm and achieved a powerful result orally. I think some-one asked if she swallowed in connection with a previous review (I may be getting mixed up) - to be honest whether they swallow it or not is never high in my concerns once I've parted with it but suffice to say it went in to her mouth and I never saw it come out so I guess she must have.

After the magnitude of pop 1, and bearing in mind little Freddy having a bit of an off day, I had no high expectation of pop 2, but she manfully proceeded to try and bring this about, even though by the time I'd recovered from pop 1 there were only about 10 mins left of our hour. She continued her efforts, very enjoyably, for about 10 or 15 minutes after our hour had expired but it was me who brought proceeding to and end and admitted defeat as I was keen not to outstay my welcome.

Even then she seemed happy to chat and finish the wine for a good few minutes while I slowly got dressed.

In summary, she's a great girl and well worth a visit imo - I strongly suspect I will be seeing her again.

In an effort to be balanced, if I had to come up with what some may consider negatives ....
there was a slight smell of cigarette smoke in the flat, but only faint, I didn't smell any smoke on her and she didn't smoke while I was there. It didn't bother me but may bother some.
She likes to talk - I know some think this is a time wasting tactic but we only started talking after pop 1, there wasn't much chat before hand, and she stopped talking as soon as round 2 was commenced until it was abandoned by me. This isn't a negative for me, I enjoyed the chat between rounds and at the end, but I have heard some people complain about girls that chat (though I'm not sure why - better than lying there in silence I think).                   

Good to hear you managed to get a booking and it was a good punt. :thumbsup:

Offline ash_g

Good review, looks like the both of you had fun (I'm referring to you and little freddy that is!)  :thumbsup:

password02

Excellent review - brings back memories of my session a few weeks ago - Happy to book her again in October as she is a Top provider and up there with a few other top girls for service and attitude

Offline europunter

Have her on my hotlist for a November trip to London -- how tall would you say she is? I'm average height and don't like them taller than me.

fredpunter

We didn't spend much time standing up but she didn't seem outrageously tall or short to me.

password02

She is approx 5' 6'' but with heels maybe 5' 10'' - Excellent session and nice to see she is still top notch

pantsonfire

Just had my first session and i give the thumbs up.  Everything that has been said i totally agree with.  Review to follow shortly

fredpunter

Despite what her profile says, she is back from holiday but easing herself back to work. If what she did tonight is her idea of easing herself back I'd be quite scared to catch her in full swing! All good, enthusiastic and naughty, and by no measure could she be classed as a clock watcher.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Despite what her profile says, she is back from holiday but easing herself back to work. If what she did tonight is her idea of easing herself back I'd be quite scared to catch her in full swing! All good, enthusiastic and naughty, and by no measure could she be classed as a clock watcher.

I tried to book her for tomorrow but she said she's unavailable until next week. She's not read my latest email seeking an alternative date. Shame really as she looks like a great punt.

fredpunter

I tried to book her for tomorrow but she said she's unavailable until next week. She's not read my latest email seeking an alternative date. Shame really as she looks like a great punt.

Possibly she meant that she already had enough bookings for this week to fulfil her "easing her way back in" criteria.

Her profile had said she would be back on the 12th so I had contacted her regarding a meeting for last week but she didnt get back to me till this week cos her holiday got extended.

fredpunter

And she's back from holiday. looking relaxed, tanned and horny.

I wasn't sure whether to book 1, 2 or 3 hours so didn't commit myself upfront. good job as after 30 mins banging away like a man possessed I was well and truly spent. not only was it clear I wasn't going to manage any more tonight, I think I'm done for the rest of the month. when I read about some of the multiple meets taking place recently its apparent I need to cut out the pies and get down the gym cos I think they would kill me.

Hornydevil247

Hi Bhudda

Good to see Mrs HD is back tanned and raring to go.

Look forward to seeing her tomorrow

Shrekkie

:diablo:

fredpunter

Hi Bhudda

Good to see Mrs HD is back tanned and raring to go.

Look forward to seeing her tomorrow

Shrekkie

:diablo:

Don't forget your aftersun

Offline CupidStunt

What's the best way to contact her AW email or phone? (and is she still using the number ending 444)

Thanks

Offline droplet

In reality, if 47 people wrote how great she is, it means she prob was fucked by 400+ guys in that time. Which must pain you more than "slightly". 400+ guys got in before you.   :drinks:

fredpunter

In reality, if 47 people wrote how great she is, it means she prob was fucked by 400+ guys in that time. Which must pain you more than "slightly". 400+ guys got in before you.   :drinks:

The actual number 47 was poetic license (posh way of saying bollox) but it was enough.

I'm sure you post was well intended, as is my reply, but if you only like shagging virgins and the fact that a lass may have shagged more blokes this month than you have this lifetime puts you off then punting may not be your thing.  :drinks:

fredpunter

What's the best way to contact her AW email or phone? (and is she still using the number ending 444)

Thanks

She has wondered to me in the past why some people have continued to say she is hard to book but appear not to have read the "how to book me" tab on her profile, which she added because some people said she was hard to book.

and before folk start saying "im not going to jump thru hoops" or "my money, my rules" etc, I believe she added this tab in a genuine attempt to answer a common question.  :drinks:

Offline anyfucker

i met Ameera once just before her holiday and it was easy to set up.
emailed her to check on some dates/times then when she replied booked her through Aw booking system.
she emailed me her postcode
arrived on scene and texted her to get flat number
a few minutes later her tongue was down my throat

Offline claretandblue

She has wondered to me in the past why some people have continued to say she is hard to book but appear not to have read the "how to book me" tab on her profile, which she added because some people said she was hard to book.

and before folk start saying "im not going to jump thru hoops" or "my money, my rules" etc, I believe she added this tab in a genuine attempt to answer a common question.  :drinks:
[/quote

thanks ameera.

Offline Punting Valley

She uploaded new photos, looks quite good :thumbsup: Will definitely have to see her again some time.